What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

7 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

getting up and moving might be the softest male **** you could do. you sit in the seat you're sitting in lol. if you're walking on a sidewalk and someone's coming down the same side of the sidewalk, do you move out of the way? 

correct answer my dude

13 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

getting up and moving might be the softest male **** you could do. you sit in the seat you're sitting in lol. if you're walking on a sidewalk and someone's coming down the same side of the sidewalk, do you move out of the way? 

That’s different I think. Moving to a seat that has more room is a comfort move not a coward move like moving to the other side of the street cause your scared or something 

stand up and hit that stranger in the teeth if you feel the need to assert your dominance, but then take the seat with more elbow room. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

Sometimes I straight pee on the seat like a pittbull to claim that row. And if some gets on the stranger, they are now legally my property too.

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I am literally the worst fantasy football player ever. I started Gordon over Alshon last week. Huge fail. I started Edelman over Gordon this week. Huge fail. 

Everything I do is wrong. 

It only looks bad because of the touchdown.  Touchdowns are in some ways unpredictable.  While Edelman historically isn't a big touchdown producer, he does soak up targets.  That's important, especially in a league that's 0.5PPR or full PPR.  And last night he out-targetted Gordon 2:1.  

So no, you didn't make the wrong decision (not this week anyway - last week, yeah you did lol).  You just got unlucky.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theJ said:

It only looks bad because of the touchdown.  Touchdowns are in some ways unpredictable.  While Edelman historically isn't a big touchdown producer, he does soak up targets.  That's important, especially in a league that's 0.5PPR or full PPR.  And last night he out-targetted Gordon 2:1.  

So no, you didn't make the wrong decision (not this week anyway - last week, yeah you did lol).  You just got unlucky.

Thats true. That was a dumb reaction to the Gordon TD. They ended up with almost the same points. 

11 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

only betas care about looking like an alpha

• Like 3

11 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

If i cant sit by myself i move. Gives you more room. If i was there first i wouldnt move unless there was a reason (guy pooped his pants of something). But why is it soft to decide to sit where there is more room. 

If im walking on the side walk i get ober to the right...because we are a society of civilized people. 

19 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

only betas care about looking like an alpha

I read a pretty interesting study how the loudest meanest dogs in pack are the middle of the pack, which is why they fight. The betas are most aggressive to young pups, almost like they train the dogs how to act. And the alphas are the most generous. Giving bones and food to other dogs. 

I generally don't like men who walk around saying whether something is beta or alpha.  I'll make an exception for Finn because I think he's alright, but generally people who say something is beta aren't the best quality of person. 

56 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

If im walking on the side walk i get ober to the right...because we are a society of civilized people. 

you walk a tight rope from location to location and dont adjust. should be akin to dig dug. you walk right thru what's in front of you unless you're ready to call it daddy 

47 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I generally don't like men who walk around saying whether something is beta or alpha.  I'll make an exception for Finn because I think he's alright, but generally people who say something is beta aren't the best quality of person. 

dont make any exceptions im really an unadjusted sleaze ball w/ a complex because i can't satisfy women