pwny

5 minutes ago, Dome said:
11 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

"charges were dropped"

hmmm......

@pwny right now, I’m sure of it 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bbbde2f756d49304d

Nope.

Any individual who reports, or causes any report to be made, to any city, county, city and county, or state department, district, agency, division, commission, or board, that an "emergency" exists, knowing that the report is false, is guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction thereof shall be punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for a period not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by both that imprisonment and fine."

Creating a "kayfabe" event that creates an actual arrest is a crime. If they were making this a kayfabe brawl, they would have to notify the police, in which case no arrest would actually have been made.

22 minutes ago, pwny said:

Given what is known about Khabib's life, I doubt it.

I also seriously doubt that actual arrests would be made for a kayfabe fight.

I once saw Kevin Nash get arrested. He started to yell "Attica! Attica! Attica!" before Scott Hall ran out and hit Goldberg with a cattle prod. 

That was messed up, bruv. 147 match win streak, lost. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pwny said:

Nope.

Creating a "kayfabe" event that creates an actual arrest is a crime. If they were making this a kayfabe brawl, they would have to notify the police, in which case no arrest would actually have been made.

okay, it was an illegal kayfabe then

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Well hold up...... If it’s illegal, you can’t do it. We covered this. 

Maybe pwny is right. We know these pro athletes wouldn’t risk the $1000 maximum fine 

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Brilliant. So they can’t admit it was a fake or they’re going to get someone in legal trouble. And because NSAC holds the purse, Khabib is going to lose a portion of his winnings. Oh, and he is likely to get suspended by NSAC and his defense is one that gets someone in legal trouble.

Great kayfabe. That all could have been avoided by doing what WWE does - not get the actual police involved in your skits. Kinda weird they had the forethought to do that when Brock jumped the cage and deliver his promo, but didn’t remember to do that here.

7 minutes ago, Dome said:

Maybe pwny is right. We know these pro athletes wouldn’t risk the $1000 maximum fine 

What about the $250k to $2 million that NSAC is considering fining Khabib (when he made $2M for the fight altogether)? More chump change for a bit?

23 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I once saw Kevin Nash get arrested. He started to yell "Attica! Attica! Attica!" before Scott Hall ran out and hit Goldberg with a cattle prod. 

That was messed up, bruv. 147 match win streak, lost. 

Nash? I didnt know Canadians knew how to be violent. Last time I saw that dude he was dressing up for the Suns.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Nash? I didnt know Canadians knew how to be violent. Last time I saw that dude he was dressing up for the Suns.

Nobody dresses up for the Suns, they get undressed every time they hit the court...