What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

2 hours ago, texans_uk said:

It's like the site just assumes since we are all grown men posting on a web forum that we are desperate for a woman. 

Advertisements are based on your browser history. Maybe start using incognito mode for certain sites.

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

I have been a few times and can't remember anything,  i browned out every time lol, but you can try the local BBQ, google best BBQ places, that what that area is known for, be a easy bet for something good. 

I've heard about a restaurant called Twisted Ranch. I love ranch dressing, and they make 27 different versions of ranch everyday. Mouth is watering. Definitely want to try this place. 

https://www.twistedranch.com/ 

Edited by coors

@coors

2 minutes ago, coors said:

I've heard about a restaurant called Twisted Ranch. I love ranch dressing, and they make 27 different versions of ranch everyday. Mouth is watering. Definitely want to try this place. 

https://www.twistedranch.com/ 

OMG lol. 

Yeah if you love ranch this is the place to go. Smart idea for a place, i bet they kill. 

4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Advertisements are based on your browser history. Maybe start using incognito mode for certain sites.

Haha dating websites are certainly not my thing. 

Also I don't buy that. When the others were discussing that their adverts were of holidays, mine immediately changed to "vacations".

2 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

@coors

OMG lol. 

Yeah if you love ranch this is the place to go. Smart idea for a place, i bet they kill. 

I know St Lou is famous for their BBQ.. but what I need to find out is where the locals go for their 'Q. 

2 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Haha dating websites are certainly not my thing. 

Also I don't buy that. When the others were discussing that their adverts were of holidays, mine immediately changed to "vacations".

I wasn't referring to dating sites...

Wait. So you saw that content on the site you visited changed the advertisements, but don't believe that the adverts change based on t contents of the sites you visit? 

11 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Maybe it's because I use the work Wi-Fi which is a shared network. 

When I'm on 4G or at home I don't get them. 

Start googling: Tools, Ford Tough, Ranching,  Tim McGraw, NASCAR, Deer Hunting. I promise you, your ads will get better.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Carhartt is awesome. 

Yeah i hear that a lot.  Warm yeah?

They are really popular here(in Vancouver, WA) On a serious note, i am buying a Carthartt jacket this winter cause im not freezing like i did the last two years trying to layer on sweatshirts and thin jackets like a moron. 

Edited by Bednarik60

37 minutes ago, iPwn said:

I wasn't referring to dating sites...

Wait. So you saw that content on the site you visited changed the advertisements, but don't believe that the adverts change based on t contents of the sites you visit? 

No I do believe that. But I don't believe that dating/bride websites pop up due to my history. It makes sense that it's the work Wi-Fi since its an open network. 

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Anyways.

Not sure how there are still some people on the old site still completely oblivious to what's going on here. Just start spam messaging people to hop over.

In fairness, when someone mentions "beta testing" to me, I just assume it's only available to a select number of people.