What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

I was actually kinda think the same thing to. And Cait is cool , shes into cars, can sling a car around like its no ones business, probably be fun to hang out with. 

ok was a joke. #differentfolks

Caits voice is disturbing. I watched a clip and at first I was like "oh ok just another older, strong chinned chick" then BOOM. That bellowing voice. Not cool.

i would be like "Cait give me some pointers on down shifting while hitting the apex!!" her face would just light up in excitement. Be awesome. 

Then you could go to the gym with her later and she could spot you on 225 lb on bench and you wouldn't even have to change weights for her turn. So cool. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

i would be like "Cait give me some pointers on down shifting while hitting the apex!!" her face would just light up in excitement. Be awesome. 

Then you could go to the gym with her later and she could spot you on 225 lb on bench and you wouldn't even have to change weights for her turn. So cool. 

What about 10pm when the lights go out? 

@texans_uk i just listened to a Car Podcast about Bruce/Cait and i guess he was competitive driver on a bunch of different circuits and was deep in that world and was know as a good driver, but they were all saying its kinda weird now cause Bruce is Cait and Cait now shows up in dresses and drives in heels at the track sometimes lol. It actually no joke was sad, cause you could tell they missed there friend, they couldn't stop saying how cool Bruce was. Weird lol. Weird to have the perspective of being his bro one day and then "her bro" the next. 

4 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

What about 10pm when the lights go out? 

You take some shots and you man up and you go in there and get your self some artificially made women

(this would all depend on how much seat time in a Porsche)

Edited by Bednarik60

1 minute ago, texans_uk said:

I wonder if she keeps family photos, or photos of her winning medals... as a dude... around the house. 

Yeah i wonder whats up with all that stuff. Like all the pictures of Bruce the Olympian. 

Craziest thing to, was he was a really good looking guy in his day. 

1 hour ago, texans_uk said:

Big fan of Cheryl Cole, until she speaks

I'm with you. Except that the accent is amazing so if you ignore the content it's alright. For me it's that giant rose tattoo fiasco on the backside that is turnoff.

Just now, Bednarik60 said:

hahah it took me a minute to but Ryan Tannehill lol like RG3 lol RT17... 

...ohhhhhh. OK. 

TS3 doesn't have  the same ring. DW4? Yeah, closer.