What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

Pics holding a spoon, with FF in the background, and standing on one leg or I call BS

Members aren't allowed to post pictures of themselves.

@Calibucsfan, @Bednarik60 You two need to drop this garbage now.   Feel free to put each other on ignore.  If you continue the bickering, I will be forced to take action.  

Just now, cddolphin said:

Wished I lived in a city with good public transportation tbh

Trains-Light rails are nice bro. Buses not so much. 

Specially/only when they are clean. Like San Diego's or Salt Lake Cities , which both have clean nice light rail system. 

Portland on the other hand, we have a great light rail system, but its so gross, like the worst, they all smell so bad and there so many poor people, crazy people, homeless and drug addicts and drunks on it always hauling stuff like giant bags of cans and multiple bikes and weird mounds of junk, multiple pitbulls, wheelschairs and shopping carts with junk stack on them and all the  waiting stations are scary, homeless, gang, crazy people invested. 

My problem with public transportation is it just attracts the worst people on society and unless you are super tough on it like they are in San Diego where they don't let the poor, high/drunk, crazy and homeless run the city. 

1 minute ago, Webmaster said:

Members aren't allowed to post pictures of themselves.  You two need to drop this garbage now.   Feel free to put each other on ignore.  If you continue the bickering I will be forced to take action.  

I have no clue who this guy is lol. 

If i lived in London, it would be on every night at midnight to 4 am in the Focus ST. Be dope to pull triple digits over the  London Bridge or hit triple digits and brake down into a roundabout and shoot out down a tiny street... 

Portland has similarities to London where everything is super close together, tight small streets with cars or walls on both sides, lots of bridges, mix of industrial and urban..Its like driving through a Hot Wheels course in some spots, like you will go over a bridge and it will shoot you down this super windy off ramp, then down a tiny side street that shoots out next to the river with a big curve slightly over the river then it sends you down a loop around onto another highway. 

Certain cities are  straight playgrounds at night for cars with handles like Civics, Focus St, Fiesta St, GTI, WRX, Miata, etc... 

8 minutes ago, Calibucsfan said:

I was honestly kidding in the posting pics. Like I didn't actually expect anyone to stand on one leg and hold a spoon

Guess I need to put "LOL" at the end jeez

Never said anything that offended me dude. Still friends. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, texans_uk said:

Triple digits? Even at 4am that's optimistic. 

LOL V Tech life bro. Show London what happens when that V Tech kick in!

I just hit triple digits just going to get a cup of coffee lol. But i live in the suburbs doe. 

Edited by Bednarik60

34 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

LOL V Tech life bro. Show London what happens when that V Tech kick in!

I just hit triple digits just going to get a cup of coffee lol. But i live in the suburbs doe. 

A) more cameras than in 1984

B) hella traffic even at 4am in city centre