What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

4 hours ago, EliteTexan80 said:

OK, Hammerhead the gigolo with the heart of gold. We can work that angle. 

Welcome to the show, grab a plastic bag, 'cause we getting all the Bitcoins.

Ah...we're using the bag to collect things...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Desperado82 said:

Went to the range today, fired a Glock 20. Really like it...has me debating between it and the 19 now. 

I'm partial to Sig Sauer, but you can't go wrong with a Glock. Doesn't matter which one you get, both are quality guns.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I'm partial to Sig Sauer, but you can't go wrong with a Glock. Doesn't matter which one you get, both are quality guns.

I'm thinking along the lines of a concealed carry weapon. Feel like the 19 is more compact, but I really like how the 20 feels in my hands. 

2 minutes ago, Desperado82 said:

I'm thinking along the lines of a concealed carry weapon. Feel like the 19 is more compact, but I really like how the 20 feels in my hands. 

I always lean towards the feel (not that I'm an expert - far from it actually). You can always get a holster that can conceal it fairly well.

I don't take mine out of the house often, just to shoot at the range. I've been talking about getting my conceal carry, just never got around to it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, patdt13 said:

Get a Colt 1911

Meh...I'm not a fan of Colt for the most part...but I'll try it out and see.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I always lean towards the feel (not that I'm an expert - far from it actually). You can always get a holster that can conceal it fairly well.

I don't take mine out of the house often, just to shoot at the range. I've been talking about getting my conceal carry, just never got around to it.

True. I live in Maryland so it's difficult to get unless you have a "legitimate reason". Luckily my soon-to-be stepdad owns a gun store and is going to put me on payroll so I can get one.

• Like 1

Just now, Desperado82 said:

True. I live in Maryland so it's difficult to get unless you have a "legitimate reason".

Write down, "I'm a Goddamn ****ing American" as a legitimate reason to get a concealed carry permit. 

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Write down, "I'm a Goddamn ****ing American" as a legitimate reason to get a concealed carry permit. 

You don't know how tempted I am to do that xD

Can't wait to move out of this state.