What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I spent like $600 last night and my brain is exploding. Maybe finding all my HS and Middle School friends was a bad idea. Apparently they all can drink with the best of them. 

Jesus my liver hurts. And I dont know how I got home. And freaking $600 is way to much for one night. 

1 hour ago, Desperado82 said:

It's 11:44AM and I'm drinking wine. #dontcare 

I literally just texted this chick Im hitting and said "I dont know if I should sober up or delay it another day".. She said "Sobering up after your night would be brutal".

:Matts cracks open a beer:

• Like 1

My god, I think this woman is perfect for me. I texted her that I spent $600 last night... she said "I hope you enjoyed the lap dances, Ill stop by after work because you must be pent up". 

I didnt ever plan on getting married again, but thats the type of text that will make me want to wife you. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My god, I think this woman is perfect for me. I texted her that I spent $600 last night... she said "I hope you enjoyed the lap dances, Ill stop by after work because you must be pent up". 

I didnt ever plan on getting married again, but thats the type of text that will make me want to wife you. 

It won't happen once you're tied. I promise.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Desperado82 said:

It won't happen once you're tied. I promise.

The bachelor life is the way to go. Im convinced. You just have to find 3 females (or partners I guess). 1 that you can show your friends. 1. that doesnt want to be shown, she wants to be a reclusive and 1 that does all the depraved kinky stuff. You find all three and its tic tac toe, youve won life. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

The bachelor life is the way to go. Im convinced. You just have to find 3 females (or partners I guess). 1 that you can show your friends. 1. that doesnt want to be shown, she wants to be a reclusive and 1 that does all the depraved kinky stuff. You find all three and its tic tac toe, youve won life. 

I keep falling for straight guys...so...I'm destined to be single forever. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Sounds like a lot of work...

• Like 2