What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely hates that ad of the girl who asks, "What's a computer?" at the end.  I don't get how any ad company or how any company could look at that script and think, "Yeah, that will be a great ad.  What's a computer?  Because idiot moron kids are great sellers." 

I almost went into a rant about how much I hate commercials and feel like there's no longer any talent at all in ad companies, but I'm just going to stick with that one commercial. 

8 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Any of you use essential oils?

I’ve had some gnarly post nasal drip recently. My doctor recommended some medications along with trying essential oils. Have they worked for anyone?

Essential oils? From a physician? Ooof.

I’d be trying to find a new MD if they told me to try essential oils, but that’s just me.

17 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I'm glad I'm not the only one who absolutely hates that ad of the girl who asks, "What's a computer?" at the end.  I don't get how any ad company or how any company could look at that script and think, "Yeah, that will be a great ad.  What's a computer?  Because idiot moron kids are great sellers." 

I almost went into a rant about how much I hate commercials and feel like there's no longer any talent at all in ad companies, but I'm just going to stick with that one commercial. 

This is what the bottom of the “What’s something I can complain about on FF” barrel looks like ladies and gentlemen.

Just fast forward commercials like everyone else has since DVR was a thing.

• Like 1

Just now, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is what the bottom of the “What’s something I can complain about on FF” barrel looks like ladies and gentlemen.

Why do people even have DVR?  You can watch anything you want online without commercials and while saving about 80 dollars a month.  I haven't had even cable for going on five years now.  The only reason to have basic television is for the NFL playoffs.  Regular season games can just be streamed anyway.  Live sporting events are the only reason I would ever watch television, and you can't DVR those because you'd run the risk of having the scores spoiled for you, which destroys the entire reason for watching football. 

If everybody else has DVR, it's no wonder there are commercials where obnoxiously socially awkward kids don't know what an effing computer is. 

34 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

$10 bucks says he'll find something lower to complain about...

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Why do people even have DVR? 

... I'll take my $10 in nickels, please.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

19 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Why do people even have DVR?  You can watch anything you want online without commercials and while saving about 80 dollars a month.  I haven't had even cable for going on five years now. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5323314 

19 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

The only reason to have basic television is for the NFL playoffs.  Regular season games can just be streamed anyway.  Live sporting events are the only reason I would ever watch television, and you can't DVR those because you'd run the risk of having the scores spoiled for you, which destroys the entire reason for watching football. 

If everybody else has DVR, it's no wonder there are commercials where obnoxiously socially awkward kids don't know what an effing computer is. 

I have DVR’d live sports hundreds of times and never had the score spoiled. You don’t actually HAVE to check those notifications on your phone immediately.

• Like 1