What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

Just now, texans_uk said:

Basically 7 bucks a gallon

Good thing everything in the U.K. is in walking distance then eh? Pretty sure I heard it's the size of Rhode Island or something 

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
3 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Was in the car with a friend who drove around for 30 minutes to save 2 cents a gallon. 

I’d have paid for the gas after 5 min.

3 hours ago, MrDrew said:

Sooo if I drive you around for 5 minutes a week you'll buy me gas 

6 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’ve literally only got one thing at jimmy Johns..... (first time there was about a year ago)

italian night club with hot peppers. I thought that was pretty good.

honestly, if I am eating fast food or pizza from a pizza chain, I don’t expect much out of them, or a ton of fresh stuff... it’s just quick while working and usually better than something I am going to make at night then put in the fridge overnight and throw in a cooler for work the next day.

That's my go to or the gargantuan but every time I get that I want to die 

15 minutes ago, Tyty said:

Not saying it's in house or anything but pizza huts pizza sauce and breadstick sauce is just a bag of this thick tomato paste stuff and like a couple quarts of water and then mixed together. Kinda gross, I still don't want anything to do with most Pizza Hut stuff. Their wings are pretty okay, p'zones were f'ing BOMB but everything else is gross. Mushrooms were so stale and old and nasty I can't believe they were still used. 

And jimmy Johns was pretty okay, the meat isn't frozen and they slice it there but the fresh bread isn't fresh. Just a bunch of frozen breadsticks you thaw and then rise and bake to make it seem fresh baked and made and whatnot

How dare you slander pizza hut. Stuffed crust >>>>

11 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

My friend gets that and asks them to put bacon on it and extra mayo... I feel like I would need a toilet soon after a meal like that plus some sea salt and Vinager chips

Bruh it was the worst when people would ask for extra bacon on that. It already was barely closeable. That extra width for bacon kept me up at night. 

One time this haggard old lady came in and asked if we served pizza at Jimmy Johns and was super peeved to learn we didn't. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

One fast food chain I am not a fan of? 

Subway. 

Favorites are: Hardee’s/Carls Jr., Quiznos, Arby’s, and does KFC count, because that place is always great.

Screw subway and Quiznos tbh 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Frozen carrots taste exactly like carrots, except colder.

Deep philosophical thought of the day brought to you by