What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

5 minutes ago, iPwn said:

No. No. No. all your food one one or the other. Again, in the context of breakfast. 

So a plate made of bacon (like a bacon weave) with eggs and hash browns on top of it?

I mean...not gonna say no, unless it's turkey bacon or that tofu bacon stuff.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

So a plate made of bacon (like a bacon weave) with eggs and hash browns on top of it?

I mean...not gonna say no, unless it's turkey bacon or that tofu bacon stuff.

You forgot the vegan part. 

Just now, Gmen4ev said:

Gotcha. It's a huge nostalgia fest/while actually being pretty good. I'd recommend watching it with the kids if they're into that sorta stuff.

Thanks for the deets. I was actually watching Samurai Jack with my daughter. She loves it, and I did too.

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

It is. But it also doesn't belong on everything. 

Oh heaven's no. Maybe with Pork & Apple Sauce. Hotdogs sure. Other than that there isn't much.

Fun fact I tried to be a vegan once. Then I saw you couldn't eat marshmallows and basically gave up on the spot. Way too much work/be It watching what you eat and the mandatory 7 Facebook posts a day.

1 minute ago, Gmen4ev said:

Oh heaven's no. Maybe with Pork & Apple Sauce. Hotdogs sure. Other than that there isn't much.

It's a Korean staple, so there's actually some really good stuff you can do with it. Kimchi stew, fried rice, ramen, udon. It's got a great flavor to it.

But it's hitting a point that it's basically being used as a condiment for everything. Most kimchi has fish or shrimp in it, and I see people adding it to eggs or a burger, and just....I don't get it.

Just now, iPwn said:

It's a Korean staple, so there's actually some really good stuff you can do with it. Kimchi stew, fried rice, ramen, udon. It's got a great flavor to it.

But it's hitting a point that it's basically being used as a condiment for everything. Most kimchi has fish or shrimp in it, and I see people adding it to eggs or a burger, and just....I don't get it.

That makes sense. Sounds like it would go great in ramen. But yeah. Sometimes there's a line where it's being overused.

Speaking of I need some ramen.

35 minutes ago, iPwn said:

How do you feel about the following:

Cold brew coffee 

Kimchi

Kale

Vegan

Green tea donuts

Coffee is bad. Cold coffee is still coffee.

Kimchi is gross.

Kale is fine depending on what else it's going with. Kale chips can gtfo.

Vegan is whatever. If that's your diet, cool. Not for me.

I feel like green tea donuts exist to make me angry. Not a fan of tea. Huge fan of donuts. Keep your dumb things away from my donuts.

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:

Though to be fair spicy sauerkraut could go great on a burger if done properly. 

With fish in it, not so much. 

1 minute ago, fretgod99 said:

Coffee is bad. Cold coffee is still coffee.

Kimchi is gross.

Kale is fine depending on what else it's going with. Kale chips can gtfo.

Vegan is whatever. If that's your diet, cool. Not for me.

I feel like green tea donuts exist to make me angry. Not a fan of tea. Huge fan of donuts. Keep your dumb things away from my donuts.

Context - any of this for breakfast?