What Are You Thinking About v.CC

pwny

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

She's an Alex Jones crazy person. 9/11 was an inside job, pizzagate is real, frogs are gay, etc. etc.

ABC should be ridiculed for ever giving her a platform. She's too stupid to function.

Tbh the issue is that people are stupid enough to care what a someone in show business thinks about real life. 

It takes a seriously ****ed up human being to want to be on television. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mission27 said:

People need to stop being so ******* sensitive and it blows, can't we go back to worrying about the important things in life like American Idol and who Taylor Swift is dating?  

even beyond being sensitive.. like when a celebrity or w/e ****s up, ppl on social media are so quick to like join in on the picketing (<--- prolly using that word wrong) just to like promote the fact that they're a good person or something. like yeah f roseanne, im 100% not racist because i tweeted my disapproval. foh lol. not meant to be directed at anyone, just seeing that **** all day

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

even beyond being sensitive.. like when a celebrity or w/e ****s up, ppl on social media are so quick to like join in on the picketing (<--- prolly using that word wrong) just to like promote the fact that they're a good person or something. like yeah f roseanne, im 100% not racist because i tweeted my disapproval. foh lol. not meant to be directed at anyone, just seeing that **** all day

Thats my issue with it tbh.  I truly don't think these people give a **** deep down.  They just want to show how good of a person they are. 

Like **** you, I spend my free time at a soup kitchen, you don't see me bragging about it on the internet.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

You want me to start taking away your likes bro

take all of em man, see if you can get me sub-800. i didn't notice how few of your posts i've liked until i was going through all my likes. feel like i like your **** all the time lol. i dont got much more ammunition to keep you at the devil's swooshes bruh. 

Just now, mission27 said:

Tbh the issue is that people are stupid enough to care what a someone in show business thinks about real life. 

It takes a seriously ****ed up human being to want to be on television. 

That issue isn't going to change, it's been demonstrated repeatedly that continued exposure to the same type of theory causes influence. It's more effective on children since children are idiots, but it applies to adults too.

Every time some idiot like her gets a show, it provides legitimacy to the growing army of morons who believe things she says and provides exposure to potential idiots who might buy in later. It's also a zero-sum game with only so many platforms out there, so it takes away a change for someone qualified, or even on this planet instead of a delusional conspiracy theorist.

Just now, jfinley88 said:

take all of em man, see if you can get me sub-800. i didn't notice how few of your posts i've liked until i was going through all my likes. feel like i like your **** all the time lol. i dont got much more ammunition to keep you at the devil's swooshes bruh. 

Just find 1000 more of my posts and like those

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Thats my issue with it tbh.  I truly don't think these people give a **** deep down.  They just want to show how good of a person they are. 

Like **** you, I spend my free time at a soup kitchen, you don't see me bragging about it on the internet.

dude straight up, joining in on dragging is like the most brainwashed/abide to the masses type **** i see going on. so much like ****in contrived self promotion on social media man ****'s bugged

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Just find 1000 more of my posts and like those

yo i been making posts and then looking at your like count like god dammit who tf is liking all his posts and then realizing it was me lol

8 minutes ago, mission27 said:

Who really cares about their motivation? There are people who want to self-promote, there are people who are sincerely offended, there are people who want to use her as a way to make a political statement or have some other agenda. Fair enough.

She's an idiot, and the idiocy she peddles like racism and conspiracy theories that are layered deep but ultimately rest in anti-Semitism is the type of idiocy that sad, desperate losers tend to be susceptible to. In a perfect world she never finds a microphone or a social media presence ever again. Every self-serving phony twitter egg saying "cancel her show" helped prevent her from having influence. We should all shut up and take the W.

Edited by ramssuperbowl99

1 minute ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

That issue isn't going to change, it's been demonstrated repeatedly that continued exposure to the same type of theory causes influence. It's more effective on children since children are idiots, but it applies to adults too.

Every time some idiot like her gets a show, it provides legitimacy to the growing army of morons who believe things she says and provides exposure to potential idiots who might buy in later. It's also a zero-sum game with only so many platforms out there, so it takes away a change for someone qualified, or even on this planet instead of a delusional conspiracy theorist.

Yeah but lets be honest with ourselves about what this means.  If we keep kicking all of the crazy and/or bad people out of show business what are we left with?  24/7 Mr. Rogers re-runs on every channel until we find out he was a pederast.

The reality is it takes a pretty sick mind to want to be on television for a living, these people are all bat**** crazy and have done or said bad things. 

What Roseanne said was despicable, not defending her at all, if I was ABC I would've done the same thing because they had no other choice in 2018.  It was the only rational business decision. 

But the mob mentality zero tolerance society we are becoming, taken to its logical conclusion, is pretty ugly.  People need to get a grip. 

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

man nobody's "qualified." qualified to talk about **** from our perspective maybe as a culture. nobody knows what tf is going on. if they claim they're qualified they're the least qualified guy out there. i'll believe a "delusional conspiracy theorist" if he admits these are theories/ideas rather than some asshat being like yeah i got all the facts sir this is 100% correct listen to me. facts are all just human arrogance iyam

1 minute ago, mission27 said:

Yeah but lets be honest with ourselves about what this means.  If we keep kicking all of the crazy and/or bad people out of show business what are we left with?  24/7 Mr. Rogers re-runs on every channel until we find out he was a pederast.

The reality is it takes a pretty sick mind to want to be on television for a living, these people are all bat**** crazy and have done or said bad things. 

What Roseanne said was despicable, not defending her at all, if I was ABC I would've done the same thing because they had no other choice in 2018.  It was the only rational business decision. 

But the mob mentality zero tolerance society we are becoming, taken to its logical conclusion, is pretty ugly.  People need to get a grip. 

Slippery slope. There's a huge difference between wanting the Alex Jones or Roseanne Barr's of the world off the air and saying we are going to have nothing but Mr. Rogers. Let's take a baby step forward and back off the gas when it starts to get ugly.

3 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

man nobody's "qualified." qualified to talk about **** from our perspective maybe as a culture. nobody knows what tf is going on. if they claim they're qualified they're the least qualified guy out there. i'll believe a "delusional conspiracy theorist" if he admits these are theories/ideas rather than some asshat being like yeah i got all the facts sir this is 100% correct listen to me. facts are all just human arrogance iyam

Thank you for proving my point. When confronted with demonstrably false information, some people choose to accept it anyway because it's packaged in a way they like better.