Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Greatest episode ever.

When I first watched it, I knew I needed to make it a mafia game. Gonna rewatch it so that I get some good characters and story. 

Just now, pwny said:

When I first watched it, I knew I needed to make it a mafia game. Gonna rewatch it so that I get some good characters and story. 

Crooked cop Morty? Arguably my 2nd favorite character on the show to date, behind only the Meeseeks.

2 minutes ago, James said:

I've only seen season one, not sure if I can realistically catch all the way up. Is there anything that wouldn't make sense if I just watched this episode by itself?

All of season 1? Then no, I don't think so. There's a significant callback in the episode, but I think S1 covered it.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

latest?cb=20150927034350

Probably my favorite episode. Especially when you consider they just ad libbed every commercial.

Really didn't like that they went away from Interdimentional Cable in S3. Morty's Mind Blowers was a good episode, but Rixty Minutes/Interdimentional Cable 2 we're so great.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:
4 minutes ago, James said:

I've only seen season one, not sure if I can realistically catch all the way up. Is there anything that wouldn't make sense if I just watched this episode by itself?

All of season 1? Then no, I don't think so. There's a significant callback in the episode, but I think S1 covered it.

Season 1 finale - and I guess S3, ep 1 are the reference points. But all you really need to know about S03E01 is that "our" Rick took down the Citadel of Ricks. 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Season 1 finale - and I guess S3, ep 1 are the reference points. But all you really need to know about S03E01 is that "our" Rick took down the Citadel of Ricks. 

... that's Rick C-137 to you. 

2 minutes ago, pwny said:
5 minutes ago, ET80 said:
8 minutes ago, James said:

Thanks, I think I'll watch 301 and 307 before the game starts.

Archived