Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

Because tomorrow is a holiday, I'll take a vote on whether people want N1 to be Monday or Tuesday night.

I was going to add a poll, but apparently can't, so reply to this message so I can tabulate votes that way.

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Because tomorrow is a holiday, I'll take a vote on whether people want N1 to be Monday or Tuesday night.

I was going to add a poll, but apparently can't, so reply to this message so I can tabulate votes that way.

Tuesday. 

12 hours ago, Matts4313 said:
13 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

also, i think matts is mafia

so i might vote him too

Same.

I hope yall do. I mean it. 

matts made it obvious that he couldnt be lynched. matts cant resist doing stuff like this. He put a beacon on himself for mafia to find. pickle rick also mentioned that matts was likely jr22.

now that the guards found jr22, that likely means that matts has been converted to mafia 

description of jr22:

Currently cannot be lynched.
Alignment is not yet defined.

7 minutes ago, pwny said:

Monday

Just now, Malfatron said:

that you have been converted, matts.

you obviously were jr22

I was very obviously JR22. Which is why I spent the day observing. You came off extremely terribly scummy. But I  am not here to scum hunt. 

My role is undefined. Lynch me if you want. Or try? I dont even know what will happen. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

I was very obviously JR22. Which is why I spent the day observing. You came off extremely terribly scummy. But I  am not here to scum hunt. 

My role is undefined. Lynch me if you want. Or try? I dont even know what will happen. 

so...you were helping mafia find you then

Just now, Malfatron said:

so...you were helping mafia find you then

Hell no. I had no clue what was going to happen. Post game you will be able to ask pwny. 

1st - I thought both me and the manager were going to die

2nd - I came up with an elaborate plan to pose as cool rick (fingers flicking) only for pwny to name cool rick.

I did figure out all that stuff on my own though. I guess all that stuff and it looks like I am 100% accurate. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

If I were a civ I would Lynch Malf 100%. I would push that lynch so hard. Head buried in the sand type push. 

If I were mafia, I would probably hit Ted. Leaving a cleared civ always comeback to bite you in the arse. 

why do you always get the best roles, lol

Archived