Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

what do you think happens now that the guards found you?

i find it hard to believe that nothing happened from your perspective

you are a master at escaping the lynch when yiu should be dead to rights, and i will not fall into this trap again

Then lynch me. Ive got no purpose to either side so you can both easily BW me. And if the lynch fails, I get the be the ultimate other troll!

Mafia wont hit me, why would they. A civ might waste a hit on me if they are stupid. 

3 minutes ago, pwny said:

Two separate game events have occurred.

Rick D. Sanchez III and [Fired] Candidate Morty are now both aware of who they are. What does this mean?

maybe this happened because matts was found. checked the op, and matts still doesnt have his allignment. likely we would waste a lynch on matts

husker

17 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:
19 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

not sure I trust malf right now.

feel like one of him or matts should be the lynch

you wanna form an alliance? i have no pals in this game. if you're w/ me vote malf. and if you have a gun, hook me up w/ it. daddy knows how to use it. 

fin...what makes you so sure husker is civ?

And I want to once again be very clear that I am not a huge b**ch like @theuntouchable. I am going to play to my objective. Which right now I dont have one aside from guessing blindly which one of you is 'simple'. Due to that I will simply play along like a normal scrub player so that when I do get a purpose its not completely obvious. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm not going to lie I'm kind of sick of the games where there's one big important role and the game becomes only about that role 

lets find mafia, then. ignore matts. he is likely telling the truth, and the other roles were give out because the guards found him 

who do you think is mafia? xmad? is that because he is committed to posting only for jerry

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm not going to lie I'm kind of sick of the games where there's one big important role and the game becomes only about that role 

IF you are talking about me, then you should realize my role is not important at all. I have no information and no power at all. My only objective is to blindly guess who is simple and then maybe be a civ? I literally dont know. 

There is no point discussing me at all. Ive got nothing to contribute to either side except what I already said. 

3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Is this gonna be one of those situations where xmad is gonna post like this for a while and we're all gonna theorize about why, while assuming mafia wouldn't do something to draw attention to themselves?

if xmad keeps only voting for jerry, and isnt modkilled after 2 days, then that means posting restriction.

which likely means civ.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

IF you are talking about me, then you should realize my role is not important at all. I have no information and no power at all. My only objective is to blindly guess who is simple and then maybe be a civ? I literally dont know. 

There is no point discussing me at all. Ive got nothing to contribute to either side except what I already said. 

Then stop playing and stop posting. Send your night move every night and do nothing else

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

fin...what makes you so sure husker is civ?

i'm only sure of you on this forum. and untouchable. both impure. both soon to cease existence in this game probably. unless i go inactive again. which is more likely than the former. 

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:
6 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Rag

Got a pretty great feeling about this vote. Also, yeah I havent been around at all. Wont be around much tomorrow either, golfing in the AM and GF is moving into the apartment in the afternoon.

i think you are only saying this because "thats what you always do"

still dont like this from mookie

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Then stop playing and stop posting. Send your night move every night and do nothing else

Why would I do that? Thats boring. I dont play a game to be bored. And plus, I have no clue what happens when/if I find simple rick. I dont want to make any potential moves obvious. Gotta think 3 steps ahead. 

If you dont like it, just block me homie. 

Archived