Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

Just now, Tk3 said:

@Matts4313

back off the bravado and self voting and blah blah blah.

who is your scum read? I'm open to anything.

I feel very confident Malf is scum. He played the disinterested/unaware civ the first day. Even claiming that he had not been able to finish a 20 minute episode. But magically right after night he not only understood the roles, he understood how they all connected. It was so fake it hurts my brain. He was also the first person trying to figure out what the unclassified role was. 

And specifically towards me:

He claimed he knew who I was from the beginning. I begged him for a lynch (before the unlynchable announcement and he wouldnt (because I was of value to mafia). And he has paid more attention to my role than I have. 

Voting right now is tough for me (since this is like my first real game of mafia), so I'm trying to pick up on things. But it isn't easy since I don't know people's tells and what not. 
I don't just want to jump on people like Matts or Malf right now just because they're active - which it seems like is happening.

I am interested as to why KSJ put a vote on me right away. I believe Matts is telling the truth about being J22 (and Malf may be right about Mafia getting to him if this is the case). Besides this, I don't have much to go on. Especially since I only briefly caught up on the thread a bit ago.

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I feel very confident Malf is scum. He played the disinterested/unaware civ the first day. Even claiming that he had not been able to finish a 20 minute episode. But magically right after night he not only understood the roles, he understood how they all connected. It was so fake it hurts my brain. He was also the first person trying to figure out what the unclassified role was. 

I don't know. I've played Survivor with Malf twice and he does pick up on things / strategies very quickly.

I wouldn't necessarily put him understanding roles as a red flag. Moreso just make a note that he isn't an idiot.

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

And specifically towards me:

He claimed he knew who I was from the beginning. I begged him for a lynch (before the unlynchable announcement and he wouldnt (because I was of value to mafia). And he has paid more attention to my role than I have. 

I agree with most of this.

husker and naz are also on my list.

Just now, Nazgul said:

I don't know. I've played Survivor with Malf twice and he does pick up on things / strategies very quickly.

I wouldn't necessarily put him understanding roles as a red flag. Moreso just make a note that he isn't an idiot.

Thats my point. Malf is very smart. He watched the episode before the game began. Hell, he probably helped iPwn construct the game. The idea he was confused day 1 is absurd 

3 minutes ago, Nazgul said:

Voting right now is tough for me (since this is like my first real game of mafia), so I'm trying to pick up on things. But it isn't easy since I don't know people's tells and what not. 
I don't just want to jump on people like Matts or Malf right now just because they're active - which it seems like is happening.

I am interested as to why KSJ put a vote on me right away. I believe Matts is telling the truth about being J22 (and Malf may be right about Mafia getting to him if this is the case). Besides this, I don't have much to go on. Especially since I only briefly caught up on the thread a bit ago.

You don't have the option to not-vote though

N1 is very, very difficult.. I never get anything N1 based on reads. I almost always try to get some movement going and see who is willing to do what, and then use that moving forward.

Which is why N1's like this game suck so much, because there was very little interplay going on with votes.

You gotta vote man

Archived