Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

@theuntouchable i thought i discussed that in more detail, but im fairly sure that a similar thing would have happened if the guards found matts or matts found simple rick....that characters are activated.

its probably slightly different end games/powers

thats why only one thing was possible between simple rick or the guards.

thought that was fairly obvious

I’m speaking more to how Matt’s alluded to still having that ability

1 hour ago, James said:

Brings me back to this post of mine:

We have a bad tendency to call out individuals' behaviors as scummy or pro-town even if the behaviors exist almost every game. ET's called out for playing his scum game almost every game. I'm sure we all have tells and slips, but we get really reductionist with it sometimes.

I'd like to think that I'm pretty articulate in most games (and even most posts elsewhere on the forum). I usually type in full sentences with proper grammar and few text/IM abbreviations. If I'm not its usually because I'm tired or otherwise impaired.

Now I wish I had found a way to vote you without giving a reason, because now I don't know if you're posting more thoughtfully because I called you out or if you would have anyway.

I hadn’t posted much prior to it but I did bring up thoughts. To be fair, we had 80/20 ground beef for $1.59 a lb. between fri/sat/sun I ground up over 3000lbs of beef.

53 minutes ago, James said:

Pwn edited the role to strike-through "Has a visit nightly to attempt to find Simple Rick's chamber", but didn't change the currently can't be lynched thing. I think its a waste of time to lynch him before that line changes.

Would he really make it obvious that he doesn’t have that ability anymore tho?

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

But if he stays unlynchable and is actually converted to mafia, then we get later in the game that presents a huge problem. I don't know which way is best but I think he needs to be dealt with sooner. 

Think about this...

Didn't Matts say he made it obvious who he was and Mafia should have figured it out. Why would he do that? He wanted to be found, there is definitely more going on here

He didn't like his role and wanted to be converted.  I def think he is now Mafia aligned.  Otherwise there would be no need for the guards to find him.  The only question really is whether or not he is still lynch-proof.  We should really consider lynching him now to see if something changes after the lynch.  

Moving on to others for now.  

Swole is probably just messing with everyone trying to hide in plain sight.  Unless he is Doofus Rick I don't see anyone having a voting restriction to begin the game.  

Archived