Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

4 minutes ago, James said:

Other parts of his role description changed after the game actions, that didn't.

I've brought up mookie a few times, have a couple other reads but not ready to do anything about them yet (though if you had the same thought maybe I would've).

But why would it? That would practically beg for him to be lynched especially given that it was stated he was found by the guards. 

Mookie is one I usually have a tough time reading. At this stage I don’t have a read on him

1 minute ago, Nazgul said:

I am going to keep my vote on Swole. Change my mind.

We had a batman themed game. Swole started the game by making it so that the first letter of his first series of posts spelled out "KILL THE BATMAN". Swole was a civ that game. He just does crazy stuff.

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:
12 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i thought tk3 was referring to mookie, not james

i have scumreads on both you and james, touch

So you had a scumread on James but weren’t willing to hop on board until after it was mentioned you weren’t hopping on board?

i thought tk3s train was mookie, not james

otherwise i woukd have voted james

i trust tk3 more than you right now

1 minute ago, James said:

We had a batman themed game. Swole started the game by making it so that the first letter of his first series of posts spelled out "KILL THE BATMAN". Swole was a civ that game. He just does crazy stuff.

Pssh. Doing crazy things is right up my alley. It's also a good cover for everything. 

For all we know he's spent months or years developing this persona for this moment.

Archived