Rick & Morty Mafia - Game Over

pwny

On 9/3/2018 at 10:02 PM, pwny said:

malf: 6 - matts, whicker, tedlavie, twslhs, olexmad, pickle rick

I fully believe Malf does not get lynched unless there is at least one mafia member on his line.  It was 6 votes for malf and 5 for mookie.  If mafia has a choice they will make sure it was malf being the lynch whether mookie is mafia or not their goal that night would be to make sure malf was lynched.  The vote was 6-5 thus I'm sure at least 1 mafia was on that line to make him the lynch.  

Matts - J-22, was an other that openly admitted to not wanting to help town or mafia. 

Whicker - I'm suspect of bc I really don't feel he is playing his civ game but it is on par with some of his lesser civ games, he voted for bucs and not husker

Ted - known civ normie

Tws - I didn't like much of his early posts and even a few of his recent ones. Especially the posts just after husker was lynched, he also voted to lynch husker 

SwoleXmad - been voting for Jerry at times probably to lay low and not have to defend any votes.  He has posted some suspect things and looked probably the most scummy. He also switched late to husker after being on bucs

Pickle Rick - you all can fill this in.  

I'm gonna look back to the day 1 votes and see how these guys voted but I feel there is a mafia or two out of whicker, tws, swole, pickle rick.

Tws and swole are my top reads right now, as well as bucs.  

On 9/3/2018 at 9:06 PM, James said:

vc (I think):

malf: 5 - matts, whicker, tedlavie, twslhs, olexmad

swolexmad: 4 - malf, naz, ksj, pickle rick

untouchable: 3 - fin, james, husker

mookie: 2 - tk3, dome

James: 2 - untouch, ET

Husker: 2 - bucs, orca

Whicker: 1 - bcb

Interesting that on the night malf got lynched the unofficial vc had swole close to leading ealier on ( I was actually on malf at the time). 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker - I'm suspect of bc I really don't feel he is playing his civ game but it is on par with some of his lesser civ games, he voted for bucs and not husker

No way I think my performances in Gotham and Rattle are the worst on record. At least in the modern era. 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting that on the night malf got lynched the unofficial vc had swole close to leading ealier on ( I was actually on malf at the time). 

What was the final vote that night. Did Naz vote Xmad or did he change?

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Then again you started playing like @The Orca in that game if I'm right lol

I sure have had some epic failures as well

On 9/3/2018 at 10:02 PM, pwny said:

This is the VC I have. 

malf: 6 - matts, whicker, tedlavie, twslhs, olexmad, pickle rick

mookie: 5 -  James, malfatron, tk3, Untouch, Naz

Husker: 2 - bucs, orca

swolexmad: 1 - ksj

untouchable: 1 - husker,

James: 1 - ET,

Whicker: 1 - bcb