Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

Just now, Packerraymond said:

You guys should just all be Packers fans this year. We both hate Gruden right now for his decision and we both love Jordy Nelson.

Plus - its been scientifically proven that Packer fans live longer and healthier lives :)

I want the Bears to go 0-16

I have always liked the packers also especially in the 90’s 

i think most raider fans hold them high as a great organization with good fans.

we may not have godgers but we both want the bears to go down in flames. 

Can’t comment on Gruden or will form brain aneurysm.

Just now, Gannon12 said:

Packers win 38 - 6

If it's a blowout, that would be amazing.  I really don't see the Bears winning unless they come out really fast and get off to a start of something like 14-0 early, but I also don't see us blowing them out like we have lately.  I'm thinking it's going to be something more like 27-20. 

Luckily for you, the NFC is stacked right now and the NFCN is probably the best division. Unless Trubisky makes a Wentz/Goff type jump, the Bears are gonna have their work cut out for them. I don't think they'll completely bomb and go 5-11 or 6-10 though unless they have some major injuries to the roster

8-8 would probably be my guess for 2018

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

If it's a blowout, that would be amazing.  I really don't see the Bears winning unless they come out really fast and get off to a start of something like 14-0 early, but I also don't see us blowing them out like we have lately.  I'm thinking it's going to be something more like 27-20. 

Week 1 especially. I was going to say something like 24-20 Packers. It's going to be a struggle because it's Week 1. Whole new defense for GB. Whole new offense for Chicago. Only remotely familiar thing about this matchup will be Rodgers v. Fangio. That's about it. 

Archived