Week 1 GDT Thread - Chicago (0-0) @ Green Bay (0-0)

Leader

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Seeing Trubisky do the huddle breakdown has me thinking.

Who are the QBs you would hate to hear pregame speeches from over 16 weeks?

3. Kirk Cousins

2. Russell Wilson (What are people thinking about "Black Ned Flanders" as a nickname here)

1. Eli Manning

1.  Drew Brees.  He is an all-time great.  But it is so forced.

2.  Russell Wilson.  Forced like Brees, and I generally don't like him... maybe my order is messed up.

3. Chase Daniel.  He is shorter than I am and I saw him denied access to a bar his freshman year.  

Just now, Gopackgonerd said:

Kirk Cousins to the huddle: You like that? you like that? YOU LIKE THAT!

Vikings huddle: Dafuq is he saying?

That reminds me of the greatest on field thing ever caught.

Bridgewater trying to get them to jump and the linebacker goes AIN'T NOBODY FALLING FOR THAT BULL**** LOL. I still say it every time they try that ****

1 minute ago, ThatJerkDave said:

1.  Drew Brees.  He is an all-time great.  But it is so forced.

2.  Russell Wilson.  Forced like Brees, and I generally don't like him... maybe my order is messed up.

3. Chase Daniel.  He is shorter than I am and I saw him denied access to a bar his freshman year.  

I just now realized, you are Daveatmizzou

Just now, Packer_ESP said:

Is this music really necessary

NFL logic = Let's cater the music to people who don't like football so we can try to get them interested instead of the millions of loyal football fans who we slowly start to lose by catering to people who aren't fans instead. 

Gonna be Justin Bieber at the halftime show of the Super Bowl this year. 

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

A guy I know just got a DUI driving a delivery truck at 10am a while back. .16. and he swears he stopped drinking at bar close. There's no way he's not lying, but if he really isn't lol, Jesus

Honestly, from experience, I believe him.  Or at least believe that it is possible.  I have gone to sleep absolutely destroyed, and woke up nearly as bad more than once.  Usually you can tell though.  

Just now, Outpost31 said:

NFL logic = Let's cater the music to people who don't like football so we can try to get them interested instead of the millions of loyal football fans who we slowly start to lose by catering to people who aren't fans instead. 

Gonna be Justin Bieber at the halftime show of the Super Bowl this year. 

If you have an issue with looking at Carrie for 3 minutes I'm more worried about you than I've ever been.

Archived