Who to Start/Sit Thread: Help Us, Help You

JaguarCrazy2832

20 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Kenny Golladay or Quincy Enunwa?

.5 PPR

Golladay has the higher ceiling, Enunwa the higher floor. I think you can count on the latter for about 7-9 points in .5 ppr league. Golladay could have a game like week 1, or I wouldn't be completely shocked if he throws up nearly a donut. He's still wr3 on that team, and game flow and the like could affect him among other things. I think Enunwa has a smaller window for point variance for sure. 

If you need to swing for the fences, pick the former. If you're okay with just getting a limited, but safe performance based on your matchup opponent this week, I'd go with Enunwa (and obviously its still possible that he scores a touchdown). 

26 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Kenny Golladay or Quincy Enunwa?

.5 PPR

That's tough for me as both saw 10+ targets last week. I don't think there is a clear "loser" from those two. I think @Forge's assessment is pretty spot on. I'll add, for whatever it is worth...

Golladay 65/70 snaps

Jones Jr. 62/70 snaps

Tate 57/70 snaps

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Ugh. That's almost worth starting Cooper, to be honest, but I think he's going to have an awful game.

In a Full PPR, I think I'll go with Lindsay in my flex and I suppose Cole? Though I don't like the matchup with NE to be honest. LIS, almost worth it to start Cooper, but I just can't get behind the idea of starting him this week, though he obviously has the most upside of those guys, so I would understand the plaly. 

Ugh is right. I immediately regret drafting Cooper. I bought into the preseason hype.

I feel like Crowder is a decent floor play vs IND. But i thought that last week too. 

I think im probably debating between him Cooper and Lindsay for those 2 spots. But i have Fournette too, so if he is out i have to start all 3 

18 minutes ago, VikeManDan said:

That's tough for me as both saw 10+ targets last week. I don't think there is a clear "loser" from those two. I think @Forge's assessment is pretty spot on. I'll add, for whatever it is worth...

Golladay 65/70 snaps

Jones Jr. 62/70 snaps

Tate 57/70 snaps

Very good info right there.  I picked up Golladay this week because I do like the long term outlook for him, I just want to see it more consistently. I think he's a fine play this week over Enunwa if OP prefers that, have no issue with it. I just see a more likely wide point variance, so depends on your stomach for that kind of outlook. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Ugh. That's almost worth starting Cooper, to be honest, but I think he's going to have an awful game.

In a Full PPR, I think I'll go with Lindsay in my flex and I suppose Cole? Though I don't like the matchup with NE to be honest. LIS, almost worth it to start Cooper, but I just can't get behind the idea of starting him this week, though he obviously has the most upside of those guys, so I would understand the plaly. 

Ok call me a crazy homer here but..........

Sproles is out and the Foles is still the starter. I think the Eagles are going to lean on the run. I don't think the Eagles are going to use only Ajayi this game.

I'm thinking about picking up Corey Clement and starting him over all of these options as my Flex and then make that decision between Cooper and Crowder on Sunday

20 minutes ago, tgrades3 said:

Tevin Coleman or Chris Thompson in my flex? Full point ppr 

5 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Thompson. Check down Alex seems to love him and Reed and the match up is delicious 

Even with Freeman out I think Thompson is the play, the match up is very favorable as EaglesPeteC alludes to.

Archived