Trade advice

Wraith554

Guy in my league wanted a QB to backup Rodgers because he thinks he's gonna get hurt and wanted someone solid in case it does happen. So I offered the following:

He gets: 

Rivers

I get:

Jay Ajayi

I already have Brees so Rivers just sits on the bench even though I think he is about to go off on this easy schedule. I'm also hurting a bit at RB with only Gordon, Drake, Burkhead (may drop soon), and Kerryon Johnson. 

Thoughts? 

2 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Trade away Kerryon Johnson and John Brown

Get Kennan Allen

Current RBs are CMC/Kamara/Conner/Michel/Kerryon

Current WRs Mike Thomas/Hill/Fitz/Goodwin/John Brown

Full ppr...should I do it?

Yes. 

You are giving up your worst 2 players for someone who is a monster in ppr. Definitely a buy low trade because the Chargers schedule gets a LOT easier starting this week. 

Also, with that group of players... you in a 6 team league?!

1 minute ago, Zappaz said:

Yes. 

You are giving up your worst 2 players for someone who is a monster in ppr. Definitely a buy low trade because the Chargers schedule gets a LOT easier starting this week. 

Also, with that group of players... you in a 6 team league?!

Haha no I had kamara as a my lone keeper...picked 11 and went cmc-Thomas-hill-fitz in the 1st 4 rounds.

I was hesitant cause I wasn’t sure about blowing through my depth so soon and the trade would be with the guy I’m playing this week.

5 minutes ago, Zappaz said:

Guy in my league wanted a QB to backup Rodgers because he thinks he's gonna get hurt and wanted someone solid in case it does happen. So I offered the following:

He gets: 

Rivers

I get:

Jay Ajayi

I already have Brees so Rivers just sits on the bench even though I think he is about to go off on this easy schedule. I'm also hurting a bit at RB with only Gordon, Drake, Burkhead (may drop soon), and Kerryon Johnson. 

Thoughts? 

Not a fan of Ajayi...what’s his other RBs?

1 minute ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Not a fan of Ajayi...what’s his other RBs?

He has Cook, Hyde (who I tried to get instead), Powell, Javorius Allen, and L Murray. 

I've been trying to flip some players to improve my RB position, mainly trying to trade WRs ( I have Hopkins, Hilton, Tate, Goodwin, Shepard, and Mike Williams) but no one wants to bite. 

Figured even though Ajayi isn't amazing he is still probably better than Burkhead, Johnson, and maybe even Drake (2 pts last week)

31 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Trade away Kerryon Johnson and John Brown

Get Kennan Allen

Current RBs are CMC/Kamara/Conner/Michel/Kerryon

Current WRs Mike Thomas/Hill/Fitz/Goodwin/John Brown

Full ppr...should I do it?

Yes.  Yes.  A thousand times yes.

5 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Yes.  Yes.  A thousand times yes.

Lol yea the only reason I was debating it was cause I wasn’t sure I wanted to run through a lot of my depth so soon in season and I face that guy this week.

30 minutes ago, Zappaz said:

He has Cook, Hyde (who I tried to get instead), Powell, Javorius Allen, and L Murray. 

I've been trying to flip some players to improve my RB position, mainly trying to trade WRs ( I have Hopkins, Hilton, Tate, Goodwin, Shepard, and Mike Williams) but no one wants to bite. 

Figured even though Ajayi isn't amazing he is still probably better than Burkhead, Johnson, and maybe even Drake (2 pts last week)

Could go Rivers and Kerryon for Davin Cook and see if he bites...

Archived