Trade advice

Wraith554

1 hour ago, koneraton said:

take golladay and kerryon and run away!!!

I agree. Believe it or not, in .5ppr Golladay has the 12th most points from a WR. Hes been money this year and is really coming into his own. He is a guy to own in keeper leagues imo

9 hours ago, The LBC said:

If you have the depth to wait out the Green injury (and he may still play, just be hobbled) and Kerryon's like your RB3, I'd do it.  You're getting a bonafide WR1 in return and, more than likely in a standard league, you could pick up someone like Buck Allen off waivers to replace Kerryon's production.

I have Kamara and Cook as my 1-2, Gio, Collins and Aaron Jones. I feel like i can definitely afford to lose him. My WRs are Juju, Fuller,Kupp, Hogan, and Goodwin. I think getting Green solidifies my lineup

I have someone send me a trade this morning. PPR full league

He trades
RB - Alvin Kamara

I trade
WR - Michael Thomas
RB - Kenyan Drake 

My RB position isn't the best, 
RB - David Johnson
RB - Kerryon Johnson
RB - Dion Lewis 

But my WR position is in decent shape.
WR - A.J Green
WR - T.Y Hilton
WR - Marvin Jones
WR - Emmanuel Sanders
WR - Kenny Stills

Do you think I should accept this trade?

51 minutes ago, BillSabre said:

Gurley for Hunt and Howard? Yes or no? PPR

Are you giving up Gurley? If you are, I'm going to probably say no. But like sammy says, could hinge quite a bit on what the rest of your running backs and roster look like. 

21 minutes ago, Forge said:

Are you giving up Gurley? If you are, I'm going to probably say no. But like sammy says, could hinge quite a bit on what the rest of your running backs and roster look like. 

Yes, I would be giving up Gurley.  Only reason I’m entertaining this is because I’d also be getting Brees.  Gurley, Lewis, Ertz and Alex Smith for Brees, Howard, Hunt and Graham.  

He has Mahomes also The move is ultimately to upgrade QB, otherwise I wouldn’t be entertaining it at all. 

1 hour ago, cddolphin said:

Do you give up Sony Michel for Matt Breida? 

0.5ppr

Can't do it right now. I'm more impressed with Breida as a player, but the situation is so much worse, not to mention I'm not really sure where he stands with his knee

25 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Well the trade is official...

I trade:
Julio Jones WR 

I receive: 
Kerryon Johnson RB
Kenny Golloday WR 

I really like the value!! golladay is a monster, kerryon can break out and julio may have a low season with so many weapons around him... I think you are buying low and selling high!!!

Just got another trade. PPR Scoring

He trades
WR - Demaryius Thomas
RB - Isaiah Crowell

I trade
RB - Kenyan Drake

Also, What do you guys think about the trade I menetioned above.

He trades
RB - Alvin Kamara

I trade
WR - Michael Thomas
RB - Dion Lewis (He changed it)

Archived