Trade advice

Wraith554

I really want McCaffery. Half-PPR. Would Hopkins + Chris Carson + Marvin Jones OR Hopkins + Alex Collins for McCaffery be too much to give away? Thing is I am pretty rich at WR with Juju and Keenan Allen, but at RB I only have Conner along with a bunch of fringe RB2s (Collins at this rate, Breida, Carson), and I've fallen in love with C-Mac.

4 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I really want McCaffery. Half-PPR. Would Hopkins + Chris Carson + Marvin Jones OR Hopkins + Alex Collins for McCaffery be too much to give away? Thing is I am pretty rich at WR with Juju and Keenan Allen, but at RB I only have Conner along with a bunch of fringe RB2s (Collins at this rate, Breida, Carson), and I've fallen in love with C-Mac.

Don't like the idea of getting rid of DHop. Keenan is made of glass, so maybe try to trade him instead?

Just got offered Emmanuel Sanders for Alex Collins in 1/2pt PPR

my WRs---Hopkins/Marvin Jones/Woods/Godwin/Mike Williams

my RBs--- Gurley/Collins/Lindsay/Thompson/Buck Allen

I think Collins is a buy low candidate right now. Though I do need more stability at WR and having both Collins/Buck drives me insane.

I got offered kerrion for will fuller. .5ppr

I have a lot of WRs: davante adams, b cooks, fuller, juju, Godwin, Sanu, tre'quan Smith

My running backs are hunt, Drake, Peyton barber, Corey Clement. 

I feel like Adams, cooks, juju are basically every week plays and match up proof. Fuller has huge upside in the right matchup (he's in the lineup this week over juju) 

Im just so thin at RB that I have to do something.. one injury to hunt and I'm screwed feels like. Drake has been a disappointment. 

I tried offering him Godwin and sanu for Aaron Jones but he wasn't biting. I just feel like I'll never play Godwin Sanu or Smith and it would be great to trade those for a lesser back. 

What do you guys think? Kerrion seems like he is going to be a reliable, 10-15 points a week kind of guy 

I also have kelce and njoku so theoretically I could also use njoku in the flex if I trade one of the top 4 WRs I have and then one of the remaining 3 get hurt .. I feel like with Baker in there njoku is gonna shine 

do you prefer howard or hunt ROS? Im a little bit concerned about hunt and I think this is the week to buy howard... Im thinking about offering hunt + jamal willams for howard + hyde... he is the aaron jones owner

or do you prefer  hunt for golladay/baldwin and kelce???

On 9/27/2018 at 4:47 AM, RandyMossIsBoss said:

If the fantasy draft were to be redone - in hindsight - McCaffery would go top 10. He's a legit RB1. Hopkins would go shortly after. Adding in Collins makes the deal pretty even. Carson may be pushing it; I'd try to hold on to him after he is establishing himself as the bellcow in SEA.

McCaffery for Hopkins and Collins seems fair enough to be depending on each parties roster.

4 hours ago, koneraton said:

do you prefer howard or hunt ROS? Im a little bit concerned about hunt and I think this is the week to buy howard... Im thinking about offering hunt + jamal willams for howard + hyde... he is the aaron jones owner

or do you prefer  hunt for golladay/baldwin and kelce???

Give me Howard. If you can pull that first trade off, you have to do it. 

Archived