22 hours ago, bigdog44 said:

Was offered (14 team ppr)

Mike Evans and Mike Davis 

for Fournette, Yeldon, and Doug Baldwin

i have Sony, Cohen and Kerry at RB

have Juju and Robert Woods at WR

any advice is appreciated

my bad for the double post

Absolutely not imo. Mike Evans isn't SO much better than Baldwin that you want to lose the JAX stack. Mike Davis is just a filler in this trade. 

20 hours ago, RamRod said:

I’m thinking about trading Keenan Allen for Tevin Coleman

I’m really deep at WR and wanna use that to improve at RB.

My current WRs are Allen, Beckham, Evans, Woods, Edelman, and Jeffery.

My current RBs are Elliott, Lindsay, Collins, and Ingram.

I feel like you are selling low on Allen here. Allen is a notoriously late starter so I think the better play would be to hold on Allen and try to flip one of your better receivers for a better RB.

1 hour ago, SmittyBacall said:

POTENTIAL BLOCKBUSTA - 12 team, PPR, with WR/RB/TE flex

Current team:

QB - Goff, Stafford

WR - Fuller, Crabtree, Jones Jr., Callaway, Kirk, Cobb

RB -Barkley, Mixon, Hines

TE - Gronkowski

I trade: Barkley, Cobb

I receive: Hunt, Woods

Whatta think?

I usually would advise against trades where you give up the best player, but in this case I think it makes a lot of sense. Hunt will still be your RB1 and, obviously, worse than Saquan rest of season, but Woods will be your best receiver so I feel like it makes some sense here.

12 team league, .5 PPR sitting at 3-3

QBs: Brees, Goff

RBs: DJ, Coleman, Clement, Howard

WRs: Alshon, Baldwin, Cooks, Watkins, Juju

TE: Engram, Brate(about to drop him because of IR rules)

I want to get off the Howard train. I've been offered Taylor Gabriel straight up for Howard but I'm uncomfortable going down to only 3 RBs on roster. Speaking with another team, I have an can get new hype Marlon Mack for Watkins. Should I make both of these trades? 

Basically I give Howard and Watkins for Gabriel and Mack. 

2 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

What's Corey Clement going to be ROS? PPR League

Thinking about offering Doug Baldwin straight up for him...

My other WRs are..

Odell Beckham Jr
Kenny Golladay
Allen Robinson
Tyler Lockett 
Quincy Enunwa 

Yeah, I would do that deal if I were you. Clement is heavily involved in the passing game. 

I posted this in the Keyser thread, but I'll repeat it hear for the rest of you.  

Would you trade Gurley for Mixon, Hyde, and a 1st Round Pick next year in a Keeper league?  I have to start 2 RBs, and my best second RB is Alfred Blue.  Yeah, sad...  Somehow, I'm 4-2 in spite of it (that somehow is Todd Gurley.) 

I want to still compete, but at the same time, I just don't think my team as currently constructed, can really contend for a TItle, without a better 2nd RB.  So the question comes down to whether I'm better with Mixon and Hyde, or whether they merely replace the points I'm losing with Gurley.  

Additionally, what do you think is fair to expect in return for any trade involving Gurley? 

Thanks in advance for any assistance!  

I picked up the phily def but I also have the Chicago def.

I have a trade that I could either pull the trigger on it or say now. I send Amari Cooper/Chi def for Goodwin. Not the best trade but I do like Goodwin and he looks healthy/the upcoming schedule looks nice too

That would give me Golden Tate, Corey Davis and Goodwin. I also put in a claim for Crabtree who was dropped. If all things go right, I would feel much better about my WRs.

Thoughts?

9 hours ago, TheDILinator said:

I posted this in the Keyser thread, but I'll repeat it hear for the rest of you.  

Would you trade Gurley for Mixon, Hyde, and a 1st Round Pick next year in a Keeper league?  I have to start 2 RBs, and my best second RB is Alfred Blue.  Yeah, sad...  Somehow, I'm 4-2 in spite of it (that somehow is Todd Gurley.) 

I want to still compete, but at the same time, I just don't think my team as currently constructed, can really contend for a TItle, without a better 2nd RB.  So the question comes down to whether I'm better with Mixon and Hyde, or whether they merely replace the points I'm losing with Gurley.  

Additionally, what do you think is fair to expect in return for any trade involving Gurley? 

Thanks in advance for any assistance!  

I'd keep Gurley but the only down side to Gurley is that by week 15/16 they could have both the divsion/conf locked up and may just rest him along with others. I think I would hold on to Gurley till atleast the trade deadline.

Seeing that he is the #1 fantasy player to own, I would not take anything less than a WR1 and RB1. Something like Mixon and Michael Thomas I guess.

19 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Got offered Corey Clement for TY Hilton in my standard league...

My other WRs:
Antonio Brown
Kenny Golladay 
Emanuel Sanders
Robert Woods 

RB Depth:
Lamar Miller
Chris Thompson
Kerryon Johnson 

I love me some Corey Clement but I think there is still a 50/50 chance Eagles trade for a RB before the trade deadline, so I'd wait before I made that deal. Also, I think Hilton could blow up 2nd half of the year. Look how much Andrew Luck is throwing and Hilton is by far the best WR in that offense when he is healthy.

Who's the better running back to trade?  Tevin Coleman or Ito Smith.  I have both in my 14-team .5 point ppr league.  I feel like I'm never going to feel comfortable starting both in the same week, so one will most likely spend all their time on the bench.  I can start up to three RB's and my  other RB's are Chirstian McCaffrey, Matt Breida, Kerryon Johnson, Duke Johnson, and Raheem Mostert.  I feel like Coleman will get me the most return right now because I just picked Smith up off of waivers, but I like Coleman's upside with .5 ppr and Freeman out.  I feel like Smith also has a lot of upside, less certainty obviously, but also less return.

1 hour ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

So I just sent:

Golden Tate

Amari Cooper

James Conner

Lev Bell

I received

Mike Evans

Jarvis Landry

Yeldon

Fournette

Banking on Fournette to be back in a few weeks but thoughts?

Carlos Hyde complicates that backfield something serious i think. Depends who your other RB's are but you upgraded at WR for sure

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Carlos Hyde complicates that backfield something serious i think. Depends who your other RB's are but you upgraded at WR for sure

Ingram, Breida and Latavius Murray. Its no the best but I'm hopeful that Fournette can come back and do something for me. My Wrs were terrible so it was time for a change. I'm still trying to make moves to acquire another RB2. Trying to send my Chicago def out.

Archived