Here is your official roster for the 2018 Pittsburgh Steelers

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, steelcurtain29 said:

https://www.steelers.com/news/labriola-on-the-initial-53-man-roster

Adeniyi AND Thomas made it! So stoked! I loved what they both showed!

you're not the only one, both will end up being better than some of our draft picks, existing starters  and other teams draft picks for that matter.If a starter gets hurt and either of these 2 player for a few weeks straight, it could also result in a depth chart change. I see both of these as starters next year or at least Adeniyi.  We might not have agreed with the draft when it happened but these 2 players saved the draft .  

I think it was armsteeld that showed Adeniyi as a prospect in one of his mocks, or someone here and lets say - good scouting and get a job with the FO B| No clapping emoticons available anymore though.

If we could get UDFA like these 2 every couple of years, it would help offset the bad RD1 picks.  

Labriola should have typed that it was obvious why they kept Dobbs instead Jones, it was to all of us here so why not him? What would Dobbs rating in the panthers game have been if they allowed the other TD the refs didn't allow? 

I know this is complete stupidity on my part, but I'm hoping for a Chandler Jones Trade. He's making about 12.5M this year and that's around how much space we have. Don't try and talk me off this. My mind is made up!

EDIT-- Maybe a trade with Washington for Ryan Kerrigan. Potentially a sign and trade with Bell. They lost Guice. 

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

John Simon

Courtney Upshaw

Junior Galette

Those are the only guys at OLB as FAs i can think of.

Not much. I really liked Upshaw coming out but he's not much of a passrusher. I think with as much cap as they're freeing up it will be an extension or trade. My new outlandish idea is Clowney for Bell. I'm getting way too much hype about a trade.

54 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

Not much. I really liked Upshaw coming out but he's not much of a passrusher. I think with as much cap as they're freeing up it will be an extension or trade. My new outlandish idea is Clowney for Bell. I'm getting way too much hype about a trade.

Maybe theyll just lock Bell up long term

Archived