Who Will be Fantasy MVP?

brownie man

On 11/6/2018 at 1:55 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Gurley. Case Closed....

For me personally, it is Melvin Gordon. I straight stole him in 2 leagues at the back end of round 1

Gurley has been better than Conner...but I have Conner with last round ADP. That’s enormous. Conner is the MVP and I think that Mahomes has the only argument otherwise. 

On 11/6/2018 at 2:55 PM, EaglesPeteC said:

Gurley. Case Closed....

For me personally, it is Melvin Gordon. I straight stole him in 2 leagues at the back end of round 1

I feel like Hunt could be the same though depending on when either were drafted. 1 league Gordon went 6 and another he went 15

Mahomes seems like the obvious choice given ADP

Conner is another that only gets better because Bell is a moron

Imo a fantasy MVP has to be someone taken after the 4th round who puts up crazy numbers in the playoffs that you ride in the championship. Todd gurley gets an honorable mention and a gold star next to his name, but imo the MVP has to be someone that every common man had a chance to draft. I think it's more likely that the winner will have a solid-good first rounder and a dynamite late round home run than Todd gurley and nothing else. 

My week 11 nominees for potential MVPs (no order):

James Conner 

George Kittle

Aaron Jones

Matt breida 

Patrick mahomes 

Nick Chubb

Honorable late round gems but not quite MVPs:

Melvin Ingram

Robert woods

James white

Sony Michel maybe 

Emmanuel sanders

If you have any of those plus any combination of the following guys (that you probably drafted in the first four rounds) then you are in fantastic shape: 

Brandon cooks

Davante Adams

Kareem hunt

Tyreek Hill 

Adam theilen

Todd gurley 

Kamara

DeAndre Hopkins

Saquon 

McCaffrey

Ertz

Zeke

Diggs 

(breida and George kittle might not score as much in the playoffs considering the niners play the broncos Seahawks bears weeks 14 -16 but they will for sure get you there) 

13 hours ago, N4L said:

If you have any of those plus any combination of the following guys (that you probably drafted in the first four rounds) then you are in fantastic shape: 

Brandon cooks

Davante Adams

Kareem hunt

Tyreek Hill 

Adam theilen

Todd gurley 

Kamara

DeAndre Hopkins

Saquon 

McCaffrey

Ertz

Zeke

Diggs 

B|

13 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

If you didn't go RB heavy in the early draft and stole Connor late or thru the wire.... You prolly cruise to the championship.

That's me. Though I did end up trading connor a couple of weeks ago. Still, through trades my team is fairly shout

In my competitive league I expect this 1 guy to win... He selected OBJ \ Thomas \ Ertz with his top 3 picks.... And picked up Connor on the wire, while I picked up Breida after Jet's injury.

So I'm expecting he takes it OBJ\Thomas\Ertz\Connor\Michael

If I can squeek into playoffs (health killed me, & I'm 3-7 now & by far most points against... Should go to 6-7 to finish), I might present opposition with M Gordan\Fournette\Evans\J Gordon\Mack\Watson\Boyd.

Archived