Captain Marvel (Spoilers! Be Aware)

Acgott

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

Thor is probably close, but needing Stormbreaker probably puts him a step below on pure power, but it aint much. 

Maybe but then again there's the darkhorse Scarlett Witch who may be more powerful then both of them.

And this is totally off topic, but I am really hoping there is an Easter Egg at the end of Dark Phoenix with Lensherr, Grey or someone meeting someone from the current Marvel universe and they just fuse the two current ones. 

2 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Wait, is your qualification for carrying a movie whether its good or it did well at the box office? No matter what you think of this flick, she has a win in both columns. 

This is from Beekay.

What? Brie literally won an Oscar for Room. She's a fine actress. ScarJo is the most boring actress out there tbh. She can't act a lick. There's a reason why all of her films that she was the lead in bombed.

1 minute ago, Calvert28 said:

Maybe but then again there's the darkhorse Scarlett Witch who may be more powerful then both of them.

This is true, but they have WAY scaled her back in comic land. She really isnt a factor anymore (she actually isnt used all that often either)

Just now, beekay414 said:

And? None of her lead movies were good nor did they do well nor did she carry them. ScarJo isn't a good actress.

she hawt doe

wait Im a mod I need to hold myself to a higher standard

she's hot though

6 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Considering it was a limited release, no. It was a smaller movie with a smaller budget. It was more about the material than the marketing. Nothing like Lucy lmao.

Even art house films usually have a budget of like 2 million or so or at least most of the ones i've seen.

Honestly, as long as the movies do their job and entertainment, I'm going to enjoy them. I don't go into movies looking for anything more. Doesn't matter if it's the story that gets it done or an actor/actress caring the movie or the character being a total badass, I'll enjoy it either way. In regards to comic book movies, that is.

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Even art house films usually have a budget of like 2 million or so or at least most of the ones i've seen.

From what I found, it says the budget for Short Term 12 was under $1 Million and made $2.3 Million at the box office. 

Made on a budget of less than $1 million and given a limited release, the film brought in strong box office receipts, grossing over $2.3 million. The film was widely acclaimed. Critics praised its realism and intimacy, with particular attention drawn to Larson's performance and Cretton's screenplay and direction.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Honestly, as long as the movies do their job and entertainment, I'm going to enjoy them. I don't go into movies looking for anything more. Doesn't matter if it's the story that gets it done or an actor/actress caring the movie or the character being a total badass, I'll enjoy it either way. In regards to comic book movies, that is.

We couldn't be anymore different and it breaks my heart.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

From what I found, it says the budget for Short Term 12 was under $1 Million and made $2.3 Million at the box office. 

Hmmmm Imd says just over a million. Oh well, thank God she was picked for a stable franchise or her bland acting just wouldn't be able to carry this movie.

Archived