Week 1: Arizona Cardinals GDT

Ghostnote

Just now, RSkinGM said:

Who do you guys think the 7 inactives will be . I have 

1. Dunn 2. Perine 3. Harris 4. Sims 5. Apke 6. Adonis 7. Hamilton

Would be somewhat surprised if Harris and Perine were inactive .

1 hour ago, Woz said:

Would be somewhat surprised if Harris and Perine were inactive .

Harris is hurt- still has concussion issues.  I think we'll just have 3 backs active . Peterson, Kelley and Thompson

Forgot about Brantley - He'll be inactive probably so I need to bring one of those guys back on. Maybe Hamilton for special teams .

Just now, MKnight82 said:

OLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD PEEEEEEEOOOOOPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just remember:

That means that if your memes were people

• All of DB, DBZ, and all but the last 7 episodes of GT (78.4% of all episodes) would be old enough to drink legally in the United States (and the rest will be within two and a half months)
  • All of DB, and 199 of the 291 episodes of DBZ (55.1% of all episodes) could rent a car.
    • DBZ-wise, that's the Saiyan Saga, Namek & Captain Ginyu Sagas, Frieza Saga, Garlic Jr./Trunks/Android Sagas, Imperfect Cell & Perfect Cell Sagas, and the Cell Games Saga, with ""Seven Years Since Then! Starting Today, I'm a High School Student" / "Gohan Goes to High School"" becoming the 200th DBZ episode that's 25 years old tomorrow (6 episodes into the Great Saiyaman Saga).
  • The oldest reference would probably be married with at least one kid in pre-school or grade school.

Translation: You're OLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD too and you only get close to "young" because of Super (where Toei Animation pulled a @Thaiphoon with a "surprise" kid :D:D:D )

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Just remember:

That means that if your memes were people

• All of DB, DBZ, and all but the last 7 episodes of GT (78.4% of all episodes) would be old enough to drink legally in the United States (and the rest will be within two and a half months)
  • All of DB, and 199 of the 291 episodes of DBZ (55.1% of all episodes) could rent a car.
    • DBZ-wise, that's the Saiyan Saga, Namek & Captain Ginyu Sagas, Frieza Saga, Garlic Jr./Trunks/Android Sagas, Imperfect Cell & Perfect Cell Sagas, and the Cell Games Saga, with ""Seven Years Since Then! Starting Today, I'm a High School Student" / "Gohan Goes to High School"" becoming the 200th DBZ episode that's 25 years old tomorrow (6 episodes into the Great Saiyaman Saga).
  • The oldest reference would probably be married with at least one kid in pre-school or grade school.

Translation: You're OLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDD too and you only get close to "young" because of Super (where Toei Animation pulled a @Thaiphoon with a "surprise" kid :D:D:D )

That gif I posted is from DBZ Super.  

Not sure where to put this but since the comments were a lead up to game 1 here we go

Gruden on Alex Smuth

LouieAnderson_05.JPG?format=500w

“I think you can probably say there’s somebody who’s a better passer or a guy who’s more athletic,” Gruden says. “He’s not the most accurate, not the strongest arm. Is he the best at each individual category? Probably not. But put all those together, he’s pretty damn good. He’s probably top five in all of them.”

https://redskinswire.usatoday.com/2018/09/04/jay-gruden-alex-smith-redskins/amp/

Archived