Week 1: Arizona Cardinals GDT

Ghostnote

28829549_1.jpg?v=8D547EC80C56FB0

Who’s the Bunny?

MxIu.gif

My Prediction unfortunately is the Redskins

giphy.gif

Expected reaction- But we have an Elite ( Top 5 QB, a HOF running back, the best tight end and slot receiver in nfl, best LT in football,, a top defensive line and our only weakness is LG

giphy.gif

Disagree 

giphy.gif

But it’s ok as it’s only one game

giphy.gif

Right. 

1483560488309.gif

Not again 

Redskins football returns today my friends!!!! I will be wearing my reliable Kerrigan jersey for the game and having hot wings and a local IPA. Really looking forward to seeing the D line. Jon Allen and the Greek continue where they left off and see Settle and Payne come in and stuff the middle. Norman really needs to step up after having an abysmal preseason. Really hoping Smith can connect( literally and figuratively ) with Reed,Crowder and Thompson seeing as they didn't play a snap preseason. Not sure if Sims will suit up ,but if so would love to see him targeted in the red zone. Peterson has a chip on his shoulder and is going up against one of the better run defenses in the NFL.  Most importantly, no injuries to either team. I'm pumped for some Redskins football! HTTR!

Remember to head over to NFL General and make a pick in Woz’s Survival Pool contest. 

It’s a fun competition and our Glorious Leader puts in a ton of work organizing and running it, so give him the joy of finally seeing a Skins fan wear the crown. 

Plus, for several of you, you could just pop in and pick the Cardinals — and then you could spend all day basking in the glow of a surefire, guaranteed, lead pipe lock correct pick ??

Archived