WR Sleeper that could Wake Up and Help Out Later

a4ce

My WR corp isn't that great since I went hard for RBs in our auction draft.  

Thoughts on:

Cam Meredith (NO)

James Washington (PIT)

Christian Kirk (ARI)

Courtland Sutton (DEN)

Dropping Jones-Seals for one of them.  My preference is in the order listed.

There are three rookies I like more than any of the ones you posted. Is this PPR? 

Tre'quan Smith 

Michael Gallup

Anthony Miller 

I also like Trent Taylor in PPR formats. He's gonna be like Wes walker. Kirk isn't a bad move but its completely unknown what the cards offense will be like this year 

This is strictly for a stash for later in the year? Smith has upside. Gallup should have volume. Miller is a swing for the fences 

Really tough to say without knowing what else you have or the format of the league 

3 hours ago, a4ce said:

Yup, PPR.  

I got Gallup already.  Miller gone.  You think Tre'quan will be more productive than Cam in NO?

Merdeith looks buried on the depth chart. He didnt have a good preseason. Washington is dinged up and the who passing offense could be slow this week. 

The mostly likely scenario is Kirk breaking loose because who else is there in Arizona besides Fitz? 

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Merdeith looks buried on the depth chart. He didnt have a good preseason. Washington is dinged up and the who passing offense could be slow this week. 

The mostly likely scenario is Kirk breaking loose because who else is there in Arizona besides Fitz? 

I suppose David Johnson sort of since he could get 90 catches but yea no one at WR

Archived