Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

57 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Im still waiting for you to provide written examples from analyst. Not just claim you saw/heard a hot take. 

LMAO. I love it. I tell you it’s on the radio and on TV at the VERY MOMENT it’s being discussed, but that isn’t evidence for you. Sorry Ostrich, but I’m not going to record the broadcasts. You’re more than capable of tuning in and listening to them on your own.

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Im still waiting for you to provide written examples from analyst. Not just claim you saw/heard a hot take. 

Here’s a great example: did you watch the halftime show talking about it? Michael Strahan said - DURING THE HALFTIME SHOW - that Quincy misses too many throws and that it’s been an ongoing problem. The entire crew agreed.

Or, is that “rhetoric” too, but it wasn’t a random tweet?

1 minute ago, plan9misfit said:

Here’s a great example: did you watch the halftime show talking about it? Michael Strahan said - DURING THE HALFTIME SHOW - that Quincy misses too many throws and that it’s been an ongoing problem. The entire crew agreed.

Or, is that “rhetoric” too, but it wasn’t a random tweet?

I thought your point was that you had information from educated analyst? People who actually broke down the play and know what happened? 

Watching the broadcast 1 time is not what I would call an informed opinion. 

Do you even know what broadcast people do? 

What is the goal of their job? 

What is the depth level of their analytics? 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I thought your point was that you had information from educated analyst? People who actually broke down the play and know what happened? 

Watching the broadcast 1 time is not what I would call an informed opinion. 

Do you even know what broadcast people do? 

What is the goal of their job? 

What is the depth level of their analytics? 

Right. Because a Hall of Fame DE who played for 15 years doesn’t understand the game. And it’s worse when he sits on a panel with former coaches and players. Well done, Ostrich. I see your ordered more sand.

4 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Here’s a quote from Tony Kornheiser 5 minutes ago:

”Dak Prescott doesn’t get them into the end zone as much as you’d like.”

Of course, it must be rhetoric coming from him, right?

Thats a fair assessment. I agree. I think it has a lot to do with playcalling, but Dak could be better in the redzone as well.

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Right. Because a Hall of Fame DE who played for 15 years doesn’t understand the game. And it’s worse when he sits on a panel with former coaches and players. Well done, Ostrich. I see your ordered more sand.

This is a dumb effing statement and you know it. 

1. I never questioned his credentials. 

2. You never answered my question. 

Dont be a moron, you are too smart for that. 

7 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Chris Canty has a lot to say to. 

This is mostly fairly reasonable. There wasnt any analytics at all, just opinion pieces. But not bad. Most of them kinda came to the same conclusion. The team played bad and Dak played bad too. 

One thing I will disagree with them is, I read earlier that the Colts played cover 2 almost exclusively (like 80%+). That means they were playing to stop Dak/Cooper and not Zeke. Which makes sense why they would do that with our trash OL. None of them acknowledge that and kept saying "the colts played to stop Zeke". Which is inaccurate. 

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Oh, @Matts4313, that was Chris Canty also calling out Quincy’s poor play and inflated completion percentage. I’m sure he doesn’t know anything either, right?

You mean after he called out the entire team for 5 minutes, he said 30 seconds against Dak? 

And thats not to say he was wrong. Its to say you are deaf for missing the bulk of his commentary. 

23 minutes ago, D82 said:

Here's my question for those who are anti-Dak:

Who could you bring in, right now, that would do a better job given our OC and the play of the offensive line?

"Right now," is not a reasonable time. It's week 14.

That's for FA, and the draft.

I think Joe Flacco, off the top of my head, could deliver a better ball. And I think our 1st round pick could have delivered a better prospect. Like selecting Will Grier(enter your favorite prospect) in the late first. A more traditional thrower of the football.

Don't get me wrong, I like duel threat QBs, but  Dak is not allowed to do that in this scheme so half his tool bag remains locked, and almost any blue chip pocket passer is more equipt to succeed "right now."

But hopefully we get someone to get Dak another scheme because he's all we got 

41 minutes ago, D82 said:

Here's my question for those who are anti-Dak:

Who could you bring in, right now, that would do a better job given our OC and the play of the offensive line?

I must have been spoiled by Romo, that dude whatever his deficiencies were (mostly he had bad defenses) would never quit and would always try to bring back the team and score. 

My answer: Bring back Romo. Bring him back until he breaks his back lol

Archived