Dak - Grown Man

textaz03

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

people are not going to be happy with this one. Sad

I think it’s important for the coaching staff to recognize that. Our offensive game plans are very different when Zeke is not playing, and today was no different. What it means is that we become too conservative which further limits Quincy’s ability to play the position. We need to be more agressive to keep defenses off balance. 

2 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I think it’s important for the coaching staff to recognize that. Our offensive game plans are very different when Zeke is not playing, and today was no different. What it means is that we become too conservative which further limits Quincy’s ability to play the position. We need to be more agressive to keep defenses off balance. 

So its coaching Confused

If this is what Dak does with "limitations" ….. 

2 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

So its coaching Confused

If this is what Dak does with "limitations" ….. 

Like I keep saying, it’s both. Quincy’s deficiencies are well documented (not a natural passer, mediocre arm talent, inaccurate down field, poor pocket awareness, takes too many sacks, too slow to make decisions in the pocket), but the coaching is poor as well. 

11 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

Right, because no experts like Troy Aikman, Jimmy Johnson, Michael Strahan, Terry Bradshaw, Greg Cosell, etc., have ever pointed them out or anything. :/

his "deficiencies are like this big    I - - - - - - - ------ - - - -I

but you guys act like it's this BIG   I - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -I

the only thing that matters are his overall skills/qualities, good and bad. Combine everything Dak, with only 3 years in this league is doing quite well. damn, hasn't he already broken like 4 all time records already??? Isn't Dak one clutch SOB?? Isn't Dak leading us/Dallas to great success in comparisons to all other QBs in their first 3 years???? 

So many positives to celebrate, yet... the glass is1/3 empty instead of 2/3 full. SMMFH ¬¬

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Obviously rhetorical. I know why. We all know why. Certainly wouldn't want that Falcons game squeezing in there. 

But we are better with Zeke. 

Well, sure. There's a reason why Zeke was drafted #4 overall. 

But I think Dak's shown he can do alright without him. 

Archived