2019 NFL Draft/College Thread

ttitansfan4life

21 hours ago, TitanSS said:

We have too many needs to address even half of them in what may shape up to be a historically shallow FA pool.

Once tags go out and some guys are resigned, it's going to be ugly.

Absolutely agree. I think our best chance of landing a notable or impactful player will be via trade instead of FA.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea and Brown is coming off a foot injury. I really want nothing to do with him. Give me Deebo!!!

Yea I’ve been working my way on the Deebo train lately..Interested to see what his 40 time will be. Parris Campbell is somebody I’ve been watching as well, it’s just hard to judge is tape because of how he was used at OSU but it’s no denying the speed

18 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Just some earlier film I've watched, some guys I really like...

Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College
Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&M
Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia
Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
Montez Sweat, OLB, Miss. State

I have a feeling Lindstrom will be a primary target for us with Vrabel's BC connections and the fact that we just hired their strength and conditioning coach.

56 minutes ago, SerenityNow said:

I have a feeling Lindstrom will be a primary target for us with Vrabel's BC connections and the fact that we just hired their strength and conditioning coach.

Yep. I’d have no issue with him at 19. Vrabel will have a lot of info on him especially with his son being in the same position room as Lindstrom last year.

59 minutes ago, SARGO127 said:

I’d be ok with going Lindstrom and Bradbury in R1 and R2. Go DL/Edge in R3 and R4. 

Sign Cobb or Tate 

Sign Zadarius Smith

Sign Danny Shelton

that gives us a legit young, stacked OL.

Just my opinion why do we keep wanting NT like Danny Shelton, who aren’t going to make an impact due to the fact we play a lot of nickel. 

5 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

Just my opinion why do we keep wanting NT like Danny Shelton, who aren’t going to make an impact due to the fact we play a lot of nickel. 

If he comes on a relatively cheap deal, I’m all for it considering the run defense was pathetic last year. Tradional 3-4s still need for a good NT. Look at the Ravens, they have two(well Pierce is a FA I believe). Robinson has given out dumb contracts to to Williams and Logan to fill the NT position so it’s obvious that position to him needs to be filled. Even if it’s by a guy who play 15 or so snaps a game. Sure it’s better to find a late round gem to do it but for some reason we can’t find a NT to save our lives. Austin Johnson was supposed to be that but he’s not very good either. They don’t seem to want to put Jones at NT and even still he’s not very good. NT may not be huge need but in this 3-4 a good NT will do wonders.

• Like 1