Predict Garretts' last game?

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

This is a when will this clown be let go? Will he make it to the end of the season? If Dallas goes 1 and 3 or 0-4, does JJ make the move? Is he "locked to make it till the end of the year regardless?

OR

Will it be SL getting canned while JG once again saves himself?

any thoughts on coaching put in this thread.

GO!

Unfortunately, I think he gets 1 more year.

SL will be the excuse on why Garrett gets another year, that or an injury to a key player buys him more time.

I am all for firing him now and promoting Richard to interim coach.

2 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

Unfortunately, I think he gets 1 more year.

SL will be the excuse on why Garrett gets another year, that or an injury to a key player buys him more time.

I am all for firing him now and promoting Richard to interim coach.

I was going to add an edit just for this option. Imagine the Cowboys get HOT and go 8 and 8, JG signs an extension.d'oh!Brick wall

Just now, resilient part 2 said:

I was going to add an edit just for this option. Imagine the Cowboys get HOT and go 8 and 8, JG signs an extension.

They could go 0-15 and win the last game of the year and Garrett will keep his job.

JJ's comments would be something along the lines of "I like the momentum we built at the end of the year, a few more bounces our way and we could of contended. JG is building something here and deserves another shot to see where it goes".

Unless this team fully belongs to SJ, we will continue with this mediocre clapper.

Little early for this, but we'll see where Dallas stands after week 6-7. Linehan is probably on a pretty hot seat right now. 

I'm curious why anyone would think Jerry (or SJ) won't fire Garrett though ? JG and Co. don't get some significant results they are done. I see no other ending beyond that. 

3 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

I'm curious why anyone would think Jerry (or SJ) won't fire Garrett though ? JG and Co. don't get some significant results they are done. I see no other ending beyond that. 

Before the season is over? No way.

It took them months to convince Jerry to cut Dez. And his love of Redball is greater.

36 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Little early for this, but we'll see where Dallas stands after week 6-7. Linehan is probably on a pretty hot seat right now. 

Because Jerry is loyal to a fault. He hand picked Garrett.

JG is his guy and the only thing Jerry loves more than winning is winning while being right.

Even though we aren't winning anything meaningful, Jerry will find every excuse to blame everyone else but Garrett.

Archived