The Good, the Bad, the Second Half Losers vs the Rams

RaidersAreOne

7 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think if Cooper was Carr's first read, I would agree with you for sure. However, because the rush was getting to him the whole game, he was looking at the angle route first because it would uncover faster. Obviously in a perfect world, he would hit Cooper for sure, but in the context of the game, I would have had no problem with him taking 30/40 given that Richard was his first read due to shaky pass pro.

Why are you arguing?  The play was designed to get the ball to the RB with room to run. That’s what Carr did.

It was a beautifully designed play and call.

5 hours ago, Bitty 2.0 said:

Why are you arguing?  The play was designed to get the ball to the RB with room to run. That’s what Carr did.

It was a beautifully designed play and call.

So the play wasnt designed for your number 1 wr? It was designed for rb only???. Why gruden, the guy who designed and called the play, said carr missed cooper and thats where ball should had went?

2 hours ago, dante9876 said:

So the play wasnt designed for your number 1 wr? It was designed for rb only???. Why gruden, the guy who designed and called the play, said carr missed cooper and thats where ball should had went?

Do we know Gruden was specifically talking about that play? For all we know, based off of the game plan, that very well could have been his first read. Hard to tell 

Just now, OakRaiders3828 said:

Do we know Gruden was specifically talking about that play? For all we know, based off of the game plan, that very well could have been his first read. Hard to tell 

Thats the play carr referred to as the oe gruden was talking about. The gameplan to use to rbs and tightends, should not neglect going through progressions and pre snap reads. Also yall still missing the point. If your suppose to be a number 1 wr who has been talked about all offseason, you should be the first read based on the defense coverage. If the rb was first read in meeting room or in huddle it shouldnt matter, great qbs would see there suppose to be great wr vs that coverage and he would become the first read. 

If carr and Cooper are what they suppose to be, thats a play, Thats gotta happen. I dont think great, elite, or good wrs are not getting that ball. 

24 minutes ago, dante9876 said:

Thats the play carr referred to as the oe gruden was talking about. The gameplan to use to rbs and tightends, should not neglect going through progressions and pre snap reads. Also yall still missing the point. If your suppose to be a number 1 wr who has been talked about all offseason, you should be the first read based on the defense coverage. If the rb was first read in meeting room or in huddle it shouldnt matter, great qbs would see there suppose to be great wr vs that coverage and he would become the first read. 

If carr and Cooper are what they suppose to be, thats a play, Thats gotta happen. I dont think great, elite, or good wrs are not getting that ball. 

Easiest pass is the right read it was third down 

Archived