What if Mitch is not the guy?

WindyCity

43 minutes ago, dafreak said:

I dont know. the whole Mack thing while great doesnt make a lot of sense if we are thinking Mitch is a couple 2-3 years out...

Why? Mack will be 29 at that point.

46 minutes ago, dafreak said:

It will take time with Mitch I agree, but it hasnt taken Mahomes or Watson time...And I guess that's my point...

This post made absolutely no sense.

59 minutes ago, dafreak said:

"Mike Glennon is our starting quarterback and we’re fired up about that.”

-Ryan Pace

You said you’re a fan of Pace but you continue to rip him. Pick a side, man.

6 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

Why? Mack will be 29 at that point.

This post made absolutely no sense.

You said you’re a fan of Pace but you continue to rip him. Pick a side, man.

I like what Pace has done but I am not sure he is a good evaluator of QB talent, which is the most critical position on any team. Glennon a good example.

13 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

I am making no excuses...I am just understanding where the guy is in his development...ask any QB how hard it can be to move the ball "30 to 40 yards" in the NFL and they will all tell you it is far easier said than done...slamming this kid after one average performance in a new scheme just makes no sense...patience isn't an easy thing to have but in this situation we have no choice.

You're making lots of excuses and no one is "slamming him". He gave us plenty of reasons to worry on that final drive. No disputing that.

9 minutes ago, dafreak said:

The more he sucks the more chicago media and fans get on him = even more sucking. Do something Mitch, show us you got "it": They stacked the offense for you, just do it.

That stacked offence has played 1 NFL game together...every starting WR & TE from that game had never played together or for Nagy or with Trubisky...you have to give it time man.

Just now, Pool said:

You're making lots of excuses and no one is "slamming him". He gave us plenty of reasons to worry on that final drive. No disputing that.

I really am not...I am just not worried about 1 game where he was just okay...he may have worried you on that final drive but he didn't worry me.

Just now, Madmike90 said:

That stacked offence has played 1 NFL game together...every starting WR & TE from that game had never played together or for Nagy or with Trubisky...you have to give it time man.

Time for what? They have had like 2000 snaps together in training camp. NFL ready.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

You think camp snaps are the same as live action in the NFL? Wow.

No, Nagy did, not me. They were so confident they didnt think Mitch needed more then 1 quarter of NFL preseason play. They either know he sucks or ________?

8 minutes ago, dafreak said:

No, Nagy did, not me. They were so confident they didnt think Mitch needed more then 1 quarter of NFL preseason play. They either know he sucks or ________?

Or he didn’t want to risk injury which is why he not only rested offensive starters but defensive as well.

Do I win anything?

10 minutes ago, dafreak said:

Or no team in the NFL wants there starting QB to go down in preseason...and that no team in the NFL plays anything but vanilla offence and defence in preseason so the snaps instantly lose value...you can not recreate the intensity of and NFL regular season game in camp or preseason.

3 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Or no team in the NFL wants there starting QB to go down in preseason...and that no team in the NFL plays anything but vanilla offence and defence in preseason so the snaps instantly lose value...you can not recreate the intensity of and NFL regular season game in camp or preseason.

I wonder if the fan base knows that literally every Bears starter on both sides of the ball (and every valuable back up) sat for the Chiefs game. The fans that talk about just the offense do so because it fits the narrative, but no one seemed to mind when Hicks and Mack were terrorizing the Packers in the first half and Howard was running for 5.5 yards per carry.

Give Trubisky time. Maybe he will suck but it’s too early to judge.

8 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

I wonder if the fan base knows that literally every Bears starter on both sides of the ball (and every valuable back up) sat for the Chiefs game. The fans that talk about just the offense do so because it fits the narrative, but no one seemed to mind when Hicks and Mack were terrorizing the Packers in the first half and Howard was running for 5.5 yards per carry.

Give Trubisky time. Maybe he will suck but it’s too early to judge.

Hicks and Mack didnt get many snaps pre-season either, point well taken. Oh, and Howard too.

Archived