17 members have voted

1. 1. Who ya got?

• Steelers by 8+
    • Steelers by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 1-7
    • Chiefs by 8+
    • A TIE!!! hahahahaha

4 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I just dont see any chance for us to defeat NE or Jax.

Even if we played at our best we weren't good enough to beat New England... Bostic on Gronk for an entire game? Edmunds?! 

And Jacksonville is just matches up well with us.

This team simply isn't good.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

That's not on Butler; that's the whole coaching staff. ONE person should be making the calls out there. Having 4 or so people making calls at two levels is ridiculous. And it happened last week too.

I'd agree with this except I think it still does come down to Butler.  It's his job to make that call and use Tomlin when he can't decide.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

This team should've thrown everything at Honey Badgers and/or  Zach Brown... And they didn't..

Agreed.

Mathieu in this secondary would change it.  I would throw our next two seconds at Ari for PP right now though.  You just point at the #1 WR, tell PP to take him, and go from there.  Can you imagine Haden coming back healthy then?  Two guys you tell to take the top two and then you can scheme for pass catching RB's and TE's.

17 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

This team should've thrown everything at Honey Badgers and/or  Zach Brown... And they didn't..

Hey hey hey... Look at the bright side... At least we have Keion Adams. He's like an extra draft pick, ya see. Stop being greedy,  ya bastid. 

Archived