Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Just now, Woz said:

If the hit was blocked on N2, there wouldn't have been multiple shots, right? There would be only one.

Depends on the host.  Multiple shots could be the vig unloading onto mookie. 

It's plausible that they have only even night kills.  However they would be vastly underpowered if town has a vig that could kill every night and they have even night kills that could be role blocked (civ) and protected (other).  

Based on the game, mechanics, roles, and actions that people have claimed I would be highly skeptical that dome had mafia only even night kills with 2 role blocks and 2 protects in play. 

6 minutes ago, Woz said:

If the hit was blocked on N2, there wouldn't have been multiple shots, right? There would be only one.

Does it matter if it was a role block (= no shots fired) vs a protect (= shot fired, but hits the protection and results in no kill)

Just now, squire12 said:

Do we know who Hit  Mookie on N2?

There seems to be an assumption that is was a town vig.  Maybe mafia had 1 nightly kill and an even night hit.  

Night 1 role blocked/protect by Orca

Night 2 role blocked/protect by Orca and the Hit on Mookie

Night 3 ???

Night 4  

The vig successfully hit Mookie, fact. 

Just now, squire12 said:

Do we know who Hit  Mookie on N2?

There seems to be an assumption that is was a town vig.  Maybe mafia had 1 nightly kill and an even night hit.  

Night 1 role blocked/protect by Orca

Night 2 role blocked/protect by Orca and the Hit on Mookie

Night 3 ???

Night 4  

That would have to be DingoLadd, not Orca.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Depends on the host.  Multiple shots could be the vig unloading onto mookie. 

It's plausible that they have only even night kills.  However they would be vastly underpowered if town has a vig that could kill every night and they have even night kills that could be role blocked (civ) and protected (other).  

Based on the game, mechanics, roles, and actions that people have claimed I would be highly skeptical that dome had mafia only even night kills with 2 role blocks and 2 protects in play. 

But all the protects and role blocks resided with 1 player.  How that player choose to play was highly influencial in the balance of power.

If town had a nightly vig kill, then why the only 1 night kill?

Just now, squire12 said:

But all the protects and role blocks resided with 1 player.  How that player choose to play was highly influencial in the balance of power.

If town had a nightly vig kill, then why the only 1 night kill?

Dingo had 2 role blocks/protects that were imposed on 1 player at night. Orca had 2 protects that he claims he used on himself the first 2 nights 

@squire12

15 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Welp I'm useless now some time for an Info dump, I won't say my exact named role ( I assume that's a no-no because quoting PMs) but here's my powers and how I used them each night.

Jailkeep/roleblock/protect was basically do it all to keep someone same/roleblock them, had 2 uses of it.

Tracker is self explanatory, had 2 uses of it.

I am now powerless hence the info dump, Bring it on mafia.

N1: Jailkeep/roleblock/protect Whicker (Now Pickle rick 2.0) - Whicker was active and I figured he'd be an easy target for mafia.
N2: Tracker power on Orca (he went nowhere) - Figured I'd see if he visited anyone that night after his claim.
N3: Jailkeeper/Roleblock/protect on TedLavie. - Thought he might be the 2nd or 3rd mafia so I roleblocked him.
N4: Tracker power on Bcb. (he did nothing, is now dead) - This was a wasted move since Bcb is town, probably should've been James.

I don't know if Pickle Rick can confirm he was protected N1 or not since well he's not Whicker but Ted can confirm this and this shows I'm town.

We now know mafia can only kill on even nights, There is no town vig so that theory's deader than Bcb, sadly I can clear no one except myself.

I'd bet on Touch/James/Woz/Ted being the last mafia, I'm leaning towards Touch with Woz being the least likely.

However this brings up the question of whether we should Lynch Orca or not, we don't know his WC and I don't think anyone has been given a gift like he claims (Save for maybe the 4 stones?) he could be mafia hiding in plain sight. I've humored him because he was a useful tool to draw out mafia but given there's 1 left and Mafia won't lead a lynch against him because that's way too obvious, he's outlived his usefulness.

4 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm not mafia. I'm the Other. Nothing has changed. Since Ted is claiming normie like Mafia, I will do you all a favor which again I shouldnt.....

I confirm what Dingo said about me N2. I didn't go anywhere that is accurate. Why I didn't go anywhere has about 10 different possibilies. Since the only one everyone can come up with is bad. I'll start with the truth. 100% 

This is my actual role: Again...I'm just doing this to help civs.

I am Olivier Martinez...aka Alex Montel. Not sure why no one asked for my real name lol

Win condition- Live until the end and win with the faction that wins (Civs or Mafia)

Moves: 2 Protects, 2 Roleblocks, 2 Invests, 2 Frames

Listen carefully...I am NOT UNHITTABLE. That was a lie lol. I had to do something to stay alive.

Night 1- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 2- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 3- Framed Flacco...thought he was the Godfather and if he came up Alex you all would lynch him before me, so it was a good play imo lol

Night 4- Roleblocked BcB...really thought he was mafia or possibly the vig based on the N2 hit. Couldn't risk it, so I roleblocked him. 

Mafia probably has a hit, Roleblock, and the redirect stones thing I believe.

Sadly you all are still not thinking and just wanting me dead. I took out 2 freaking Mafia including Matts....I am not mafia....PERIOD! I can not win unless I live and win with civs or mafia....PERIOD!

If you want to lynch me...do it. Just don't do it cause you think I am Mafia. Do it cause you think I win before civs...which to do that I would have to have a win condition similar to Smecker or the lynch so and so to win role.

Everything adds up in my opinion. What I did was to survive. Since I can die just like everyone else I couldn't come out and say what I did and when. I couldn't give Mafia and the Vig the clear shot. 

I'm open for all questions again if you have them. Pretty for sure I die tonight either way civs want to play it.

And anyone else who missed this from earlier

Archived