Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

No kill N3 and you were roleblocked.  If your only explanation is your vanilla then you dying tonight would be the best move for town.  Either we lynch the last mafia, or we lynch a vanilla.  

If your really vanilla then you wouldn't mind dying to prove this. The fact that your fighting to stay alive means you really dont want to die bc of a reason (your mafia) 

When did I fight to stay alive? But next time I'm vanilla civ I will just not participate I'm sure that will work out.

I don't know why we are debating this. We have a non civ who confessed lying to us.

@Dome I will throw one stone at Orca. If not redirected, I will also throw 2 stones at Orca

39 minutes ago, Woz said:

Then we need to explain the multiple shots that rang out on N2.

I suppose it could have been a mafia unblockable kill, but you would think that would have belonged to "Hectic Henry" and he was lynched D2. I suppose it could have belonged to Gamble (lynched D4), so that's why there wasn't a second even night double kill. Still, that feels a bit stretched.

In any event, I feel like that whomever pulled that second kill on N2 is probably dead now.

It's not a question, a theory or anything but a fact.  Mafia has killed 1 person at night (n4, bcb).  That is their ONLY night kill.  

@Whicker Would say it like this....

I refuse to let us lynch outside of Ted if we are lynching mafia tonight.  

N1 no kill, mafia tried to lynch Orca who self protected

N2 no mafia kill, mafia either tried to hit Orca who self protected or tried to kill the same person as the vig  (mookie)

N3 no mafia kill, mafia tried to hit someone but was roleblocked.  The one person we know who was roleblocked was Ted

N4 they finally successfully hit bcb

If anyone can disprove this please do so.  If not then Ted is the final mafia 

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

When did I fight to stay alive? But next time I'm vanilla civ I will just not participate I'm sure that will work out.

I don't know why we are debating this. We have a non civ who confessed lying to us.

@Dome I will throw one stone at Orca. If not redirected, I will also throw 2 stones at Orca

This right here is why I know your mafia. People get lynched all the time, especially normies. You are threatening to just not play if you are a normie next time...why? I was a normie and was Red Lettered by another civ based just on a read. People take statements too literal or become too defensive. Each game should be played in a vacuum unless someone has a huge meta/read that tips them off. 

The minute I revealed I'm not unhittable I accepted that I wont win unless I could catch mafia tonight. If we lynch mafia tonight, I win with civs, if we miss I will be hit if Mafia has a hit each night, or civs lynching me tomorrow. 

The part above where you throw at me is why I confessed. No one has cleared or confirmed Dingo. I didn't have to. I chose to. It helps civs to know he was telling the truth about me not going anywhere N2. Heck I could have just said I was roleblocked...I didn't tell everyone I was successful just what I tried to do. You threw at me yesterday and never came back basically...why? I'm sorry but your actions and that post about missing pickle when he only had like 2 votes D1 is why you would be lynched. You haven't hunted for mafia at all I think the last 2+ days. Just said lynch the other.

Today is your time to explain and help. We have about 30 hours to dissect this and find a mafia...even if civs want to kill me. Please help find Mafia.....Or is there a reason you don't want to look. I haven't hurt civs at all and you still think I have to be lynched? I FOUND 2 mafia....and you still think it's not worth discussing to find the 3rd until I'm gone?

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

N2 no mafia kill, mafia either tried to hit Orca who self protected or tried to kill the same person as the vig  (mookie)

N3 no mafia kill, mafia tried to hit someone but was roleblocked.  The one person we know who was roleblocked was Ted

How do we know that the mafia was roleblocked?

It's not a question, a theory or anything but a fact.  Mafia has killed 1 person at night (n4, bcb).  That is their ONLY night kill.  

Bigger picture question here:

Assume for a second there's a vig in the game. Why has there been only one hit in four days?

My take on the set up 

11 civs including 4 power civs

Detective Dashing

Agent Street- BcB

Sanchez- Mookie

Deke- Dingo, Jailer/Tracker, claimed, Jailed Pickle 2, tracked Orca (Orca's actions confirmed this night), jailed Ted (claimed normie can't confirm), tracked BcB

Hostage- Pickle 1

Hostage- Tk3

Hostage

Hostage

Hostage

Hostage

Hostage

3 mafia 

Hectic Henry- Matts

Brian Gamble- Flacco

Henchman

1 Other

Alex Montel- Orca, JOAT, must survive to win with either side. Used 2 protects, 1 frame, 1 roleblock.

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

How do you know mafia has had only one kill...can you confirm or deny Dingo?

Well they didn't kill anyone n2.  Mechanically if they had a hit every even night why it could it be blocked or even better what are the odds that both mafia and vig hit mookie. 

If the hit was blocked on N2, there wouldn't have been multiple shots, right? There would be only one.

On 9/18/2018 at 10:43 PM, Dome said:

Several shots ring out!

@MookieMonstah is dead! He was Chris Sanchez (Michelle Rodriguez).

It is now Day 3.

N3 will be Wednesday at 11pm EST.

Do we know who Hit  Mookie on N2?

There seems to be an assumption that is was a town vig.  Maybe mafia had 1 nightly kill and an even night hit.  

Night 1 role blocked/protect by Orca

Night 2 role blocked/protect by Orca and the Hit on Mookie

Night 3 ???

Night 4  

Archived