Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

6 minutes ago, James said:

Pwny looking for an excuse to not vote flacco?

What I remember from that quote is your post as well. Made it seem like you wanted Dingo gone instead of Flacco...and that it was still before night with a bunch of stones to go. Flacco wasn't a forgone conclusion. Kind of like you wanted to save him without pushing it. Anybody else think this?

Also, Matts said you were the scummiest post the first 2 days but never threw a stone at you. 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

What I remember from that quote is your post as well. Made it seem like you wanted Dingo gone instead of Flacco...and that it was still before night with a bunch of stones to go. Flacco wasn't a forgone conclusion. Kind of like you wanted to save him without pushing it. Anybody else think this?

Also, Matts said you were the scummiest post the first 2 days but never threw a stone at you. 

James set off the same radar Matt’s did d1 earlier today in his conversation with you. I’m positive it’s james.

Just now, The Orca said:

I didn't want a runaway. I put two on flacco, then one on dingo, mainly hoping to learn something from woz/pwny's votes. Pwny never even getting votes in is at least worth considering.

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, either you framed TedLavie on night 3/theuntouchable on night 4 and lied about it at 11:22 AM ET, or they're civilians.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Forgot to finish that thought.

Neither look is good for you.

I have 2 Frames. Both only work the night I use them and only if that person is invested that night only. I did it to Flacco night 3 cause I thought he may be the godfather. I still have the other Frame, if you really want to test it tonight pick someone and I will frame. It will come back as Alex Montel

Though I'm guessing I won't get the chance either way

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Look at earlier today and how it comes off. 

I get how it looks. If I'm mafia I'm buying a day by lynching the other and hoping I can stay hidden from there, knowing that its a long road ahead.

But I'm civ, and we have some breathing room, so I suggest we go for the known red-name from the OP. Same action, comes off very differently depending on my alignment.

But with all the info that's come out today, it should probably be me, squire, or pwny today.

4 minutes ago, James said:

I get how it looks. If I'm mafia I'm buying a day by lynching the other and hoping I can stay hidden from there, knowing that its a long road ahead.

But I'm civ, and we have some breathing room, so I suggest we go for the known red-name from the OP. Same action, comes off very differently depending on my alignment.

But with all the info that's come out today, it should probably be me, squire, or pwny today.

No

I don't think Dome would forcibly remove a mafia lol. Though it's possible

Does that leave James, Touch, Squire? 

I think given what has been shared and discussed James or Touch are the best choices unless civs believe Squire would vote Matts two days and successfully lynch him (did throw his stones early though). I'd say for now Squire is a civ lean for me.

Just now, The Orca said:

I don't think Dome would forcibly remove a mafia lol. Though it's possible

Does that leave James, Touch, Squire? 

I think given what has been shared and discussed James or Touch are the best choices unless civs believe Squire would vote Matts two days and successfully lynch him (did throw his stones early though). I'd say for now Squire is a civ lean for me.

I do and have already said this multiple times.

But I do want to see if pickle v1.0 called out all the mafia in like the 10th post of the game B|

28 minutes ago, Woz said:

Because I can be that a-hole:

1. The Orca is the Other, and has truly aligned with Town -> killing him would be wasting a lynch
  2. The Orca is the Other, and is playing both sides -> killing him would be in Town's interests
  3. The Orca is the last Mafia -> killing him would be Town's goal

Case 1: we waste a lynch, but with 5 people (Pickle, you, Touch, DIngo and me) clear, 4 assuming mafia kills one of us, we're still in good shape. Except if mafia has double kills, mathematically, we're good

Case 2 & 3: it's a win for us.

Tldr: lynch Orca

FYI, I don't think squire would launch a BW on Matts on N1 as mafia. So of the 3, he's the least shady imho.

Archived