Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

10 hours ago, Woz said:

Well, I got my answer from Dome. Not what I wanted to hear, but it means it's time for my great reveal.

Hi, I'm your local (3-shot) detective.

N1 - I was absent. Sorry about that.
N2 - I investigated James but was roleblocked (this counted as one of my shots, *sigh*).
N3 - I investigated TedLavie. He came up as Hostage.
N4 - I investigated theuntouchable. He came up as Hostage.

36 minutes ago, pwny said:

Throw a stone at Ted

So @pwny, do you not believe that Ted is clear.  I mean he was investigated and came back a hostage.  Only reason to throw a vote on Ted is if you fully believe the invest from Woz was tampered with.  

Why did you throw a stone at Ted? 

21 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

If they tied hitting Orca, orca would be dead. 

Has Pwny been cleared? 

If they tried hitting Orca n1 or n2 they would have failed bc Orca is claiming he self protected those nights. .  If they tried hitting any other night they would have succeeded unless they were jailed/roleblocked or hit Mookie who I killed n2.

Pwny has not been cleared.  If Woz's invests were not tampered with then the only players left that are not cleared are 

Pwny

James

Squire

If his invests were tampered with then these people are not cleared

Pwny

James

Squire

Touch

Ted 

13 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I'm torn between lynching James and Lynching Orca, Orca has a lot of ?s that could end up being bad for town plus he could straight up be lying and be the final mafia whereas I think James could is the final mafia.

I'm gonna go with James. 

I'll throw 1 stone at James. If it doesn't re-direct I will throw the rest at him, if it does re-direct throw the rest at Orca. 

7 hours ago, pwny said:

Throw a stone at Ted

Throws

Ted 3: Orca Orca Orca

Untouch 3: Ted, Pickle, James

Dingo 4: james

Pwny 1: ted

Hits:

5 James: Untouch, dingo x4

3 Orca : Ted Ted Ted 

2 Ted: Untouch, pwny

1 Pickle: Untouch

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

So @pwny, do you not believe that Ted is clear.  I mean he was investigated and came back a hostage.  Only reason to throw a vote on Ted is if you fully believe the invest from Woz was tampered with.  

Why did you throw a stone at Ted? 

I apparently missed the page that was on, and then also misread the throws as being votes. I saw the three from ted on orca and thought they were the other way. My b.

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

Throws

Ted 3: Orca Orca Orca

Untouch 3: Ted, Pickle, James

Dingo 4: james

Hits:

5 James: Untouch, dingo x4

3 Orca : Ted Ted Ted 

1 Ted: Untouch

1 Pickle: Untouch

Do I not have a vote?

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Any reason we don't test the invests by @Woz and just lynch Ted.  He is the most likely person to be mafia that Woz invested.  If we lynch him tonight and he comes back hostage then I think we can trust the invests and then turn our attention to 

Pwny

Squire

James 

I thought about a theory before, decided it was maybe too crazy and didn't posted it, but your shady idea made me think about it more

No one can confirm Pickle claim. He gives a character name which is not in the OP, says he took Mookie's role (which we don't know what it is) but do not detail it and didn't give any specifics about he used it. That plus the tunneling on Touch and me and the non-stop defense of Orca is extremely shady imho.

Now I don't think he should be the lynch tonight. It is more probable that ipwn, James or squire are mafia. But it is certainly something to keep in mind.

15 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I thought about a theory before, decided it was maybe too crazy and didn't posted it, but your shady idea made me think about it more

No one can confirm Pickle claim. He gives a character name which is not in the OP, says he took Mookie's role (which we don't know what it is) but do not detail it and didn't give any specifics about he used it. That plus the tunneling on Touch and me and the non-stop defense of Orca is extremely shady imho.

Now I don't think he should be the lynch tonight. It is more probable that ipwn, James or squire are mafia. But it is certainly something to keep in mind.

Well Pickle and I confirmed Dingo and no one has confirmed Woz so he could be a suspect as well lol

@Woz have you stated your character name? You were role blocked 1 night right? Which night and how did you know you were roleblocked?

@Pickle Rick can you confirm Woz? What is Mookie's ability and did you get any info from what he did previously that can help us?

Does anyone want to discuss the framing theory or not...I still can't see how the game is balanced without mafia having this ability. 

Lots to discuss and only 8.5 hours left.

@James do you want to add anything to the duscussion?

@squire12 same?

@pwny is there a reason you sound more confused then Sanchez, but posting a little more?

Just now, The Orca said:

@pwny is there a reason you sound more confused then Sanchez, but posting a little more?

It's a nonstandard game for one. I jumped into the game after 80 pages or something like that, so I'm behind on information from the get-go. 

Then we have things like how when I came in and asked for an update, you lied about your ability so I still don't know what your ability actually is, but also said that the mafia was trying to hit you and you outed matts over it. I kinda figured that was settled in how people understood what happened in the game, but apparently it isn't. So I guess that's why I'm confused?

Just now, The Orca said:

Well Pickle and I confirmed Dingo and no one has confirmed Woz so he could be a suspect as well lol

@Woz have you stated your character name? You were role blocked 1 night right? Which night and how did you know you were roleblocked?

@Pickle Rick can you confirm Woz? What is Mookie's ability and did you get any info from what he did previously that can help us?

Does anyone want to discuss the framing theory or not...I still can't see how the game is balanced without mafia having this ability. 

Lots to discuss and only 8.5 hours left.

@James do you want to add anything to the duscussion?

@squire12 same?

No I cannot confirm Woz.  I received no info that mookie had, no knowledge of his moves, or even what his full role was.  Just what was left on his role. 

He had 2 - shot self watch left.  

Archived