Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Doesn't matter to me.

@theuntouchable do you still feel it is best to lynch James?

@DingoLadd we need to hear your thoughts on all that has gone down today

I'm torn between lynching James and Lynching Orca, Orca has a lot of ?s that could end up being bad for town plus he could straight up be lying and be the final mafia whereas I think James could is the final mafia.

I'm gonna go with James. 

I'll throw 1 stone at James. If it doesn't re-direct I will throw the rest at him, if it does re-direct throw the rest at Orca. 

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Ok.... Is the vote going to be me vs James vs Squire (most likley me vs James), if so, do you all just want me to throw my stones at James now?

So it truly comes down to what civs/mafia wants to do with the rest of the remaining votes?

I think it comes down to James vs Squire vs Sanchez/Pwny as the search for the 3rd Mafia and where Orca is worth lynching.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

I agree with this stance. I hope you all realize I had to do so to survive...which may be out of reach either way now. If civs found out I was Alex Montel and saw the Red letters in the story it was over for me (Dome that was a blast playing against lol), so I tried a direct approach that my style helps with and did everything I could to find Mafia. The lies were to keep Mafia off balance and to draw them out....and of course everyone wants to lynch an Other these days so I wanted to seem more useful than maybe my role is.

All I can think to say is if I had a specific wincon that ends the game or is seperate I wouldn't have been so open to helping civs. Ending the game quicker I think would hurt just about any wincon an Other can have except for survive and win with the winning team.

Part of what has helped you stay alive is that town has been led to believe that you win with them.  Whether that is true is unknown.  

Just now, squire12 said:

Is there any wincon that others can think of that might allow Orca to win alone vs win with civs?

What if the civ power roles are eliminated, could that be a wincon for the Other?

Not that I've seen.  

I've seen others have a wincon of 

Getting someone lynched...win alone

Getting lynched....win alone

Outliving a specific person...win alone

Cult (becoming the majority left in the game)....Win with cult

Finding a specific player....win with either faction

Probing a specific number of players...both win alone and win with either faction 

There are roles that have wincon of winning alone, with civs, with mafia, and with both

His role and wincon are definitely believable and make sense given the flavored game and  dome.  

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not that I've seen.  

I've seen others have a wincon of 

Getting someone lynched...win alone

Getting lynched....win alone

Outliving a specific person...win alone

Cult (becoming the majority left in the game)....Win with cult

Finding a specific player....win with either faction

Probing a specific number of players...both win alone and win with either faction 

There are roles that have wincon of winning alone, with civs, with mafia, and with both

His role and wincon are definitely believable and make sense given the flavored game and  dome.  

@Pickle Rick  Thanks for posting this!!!

I am just trying to make sure we are not fooled into keeping Orca around.  Of those listed, there may be some elements of using his roles on remaining players (protects, invests, roleblocks, etc).  

2 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Just noticed I save Orca N1, probably would've been an entirely different game if he died N1 and Whicker still got replaced.

I would have lived as pickle stated, but I wonder how the game goes with Whicker instead of Pickle 2.0. 

@Pickle Rick was the vig multiple hits if you didn't hit a power civ?

Archived