Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

@Woz if you are around I'm just curious. Why didn't you invest me, especially when it came out I was Alex Montel?

Thought about it, but I felt there was enough truth in your words that you were Alex Montel. I'm just not sure enough that you are actually on our side.

16 minutes ago, Woz said:

Thought about it, but I felt there was enough truth in your words that you were Alex Montel. I'm just not sure enough that you are actually on our side.

Here is a question...are we sure we have killed mafia (and similarly Ted and touch are cleared)?

If mafia really has a hit on even nights how would their powers be comparable to the rest of the game?

Even night hit

Redirect stones

And I'm assuming 3rd is an Invest/role block 

Vs

Other: 2 protects, 2 roleblocks, 2 frames, 2 invests

Vs 

Civs:

3 Invests

Nightly hit- converted to another power civ

2 jails, 2 tracks

2 unknown power moves. Bcb and Mookies moves

I really think framing happened but not sure to what scale and end.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:36 PM, The Orca said:
On 9/19/2018 at 9:29 PM, Pickle Rick said:

@The Orca who did you roleblock and when? 

Matts D1 and Mookie D2. Matts was obvious cause he was quiet and Mookie cause it seemed like he was off. I'm guessing the role block may have been to keep civs and mafia from know my role. I was worried at the beginning so I used it

This is from page 62.  @Pickle Rick asks who Orca has roleblocked thus far.  

11 hours ago, The Orca said:

I'm not mafia. I'm the Other. Nothing has changed. Since Ted is claiming normie like Mafia, I will do you all a favor which again I shouldnt.....

I confirm what Dingo said about me N2. I didn't go anywhere that is accurate. Why I didn't go anywhere has about 10 different possibilies. Since the only one everyone can come up with is bad. I'll start with the truth. 100% 

This is my actual role: Again...I'm just doing this to help civs.

I am Olivier Martinez...aka Alex Montel. Not sure why no one asked for my real name lol

Win condition- Live until the end and win with the faction that wins (Civs or Mafia)

Moves: 2 Protects, 2 Roleblocks, 2 Invests, 2 Frames

Listen carefully...I am NOT UNHITTABLE. That was a lie lol. I had to do something to stay alive.

Night 1- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 2- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 3- Framed Flacco...thought he was the Godfather and if he came up Alex you all would lynch him before me, so it was a good play imo lol

Night 4- Roleblocked BcB...really thought he was mafia or possibly the vig based on the N2 hit. Couldn't risk it, so I roleblocked him. 

Mafia probably has a hit, Roleblock, and the redirect stones thing I believe.

Sadly you all are still not thinking and just wanting me dead. I took out 2 freaking Mafia including Matts....I am not mafia....PERIOD! I can not win unless I live and win with civs or mafia....PERIOD!

If you want to lynch me...do it. Just don't do it cause you think I am Mafia. Do it cause you think I win before civs...which to do that I would have to have a win condition similar to Smecker or the lynch so and so to win role.

Everything adds up in my opinion. What I did was to survive. Since I can die just like everyone else I couldn't come out and say what I did and when. I couldn't give Mafia and the Vig the clear shot. 

I'm open for all questions again if you have them. Pretty for sure I die tonight either way civs want to play it.

Now it appears that Orca had 3 roleblocks

N1 Matts

N2 Mookie

N3 bcb

Yet another lie in the list of other lies that our "friendly" Other has spun this game.  Now I might be slow on some of this, but there are things that are not adding up here for me.  Interested in getting some other thoughts on this.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N1 Matts

N2 Mookie

N3 bcb

Yet another lie in the list of other lies that our "friendly" Other has spun this game.  Now I might be slow on some of this, but there are things that are not adding up here for me.  Interested in getting some other thoughts on this.

Dude. What are you talking about. I'm thinking you may be mafia now. 

22 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Here is a question...are we sure we have killed mafia (and similarly Ted and touch are cleared)?

If mafia really has a hit on even nights how would their powers be comparable to the rest of the game?

Even night hit

Redirect stones

And I'm assuming 3rd is an Invest/role block 

Vs

Other: 2 protects, 2 roleblocks, 2 frames, 2 invests

Vs 

Civs:

3 Invests

Nightly hit- converted to another power civ

2 jails, 2 tracks

2 unknown power moves. Bcb and Mookies moves

I really think framing happened but not sure to what scale and end.

tenor.gif?itemid=9964726

6 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N1 Matts

N2 Mookie

N3 bcb

Take a look at the post you quoted @squire12

tenor.gif?itemid=5384736

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Listen carefully...I am NOT UNHITTABLE. That was a lie lol. I had to do something to stay alive.

Night 1- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 2- Protected myself. Drew the hit hoping to help civs

Night 3- Framed Flacco...thought he was the Godfather and if he came up Alex you all would lynch him before me, so it was a good play imo lol

Night 4- Roleblocked BcB...really thought he was mafia or possibly the vig based on the N2 hit. Couldn't risk it, so I roleblocked him. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5384736

9 minutes ago, squire12 said:

N1 Matts

N2 Mookie

N3 bcb

I believe he basically stated that his earlier move list was a lie 

14 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Curious how the day will shake out, if Orca really is the 3rd mafia that leaves the question of whose the other.

Talking yesterday indicated that mafia tried hitting Orca and it didn't work? Is that not the case?

Archived