Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

5 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Unlike the Cardinals, I'm here to win the game.

Something tells me this is a lie.

5 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

First and foremost let's look at your claim.  

You claim that I want to appear to scum hunt to avoid the tentative approach as i played in the previous few games.  Well if you look at those games you can find out why.  This last game I was on vacation and evacuating from a hurricane so I couldn't really play like I wanted to or even as much.  The previous games I did play more reserved and I sucked and was called mafia for my play.  

Now let's just look at that in general, I sucked and got called out as mafia.....why would I stay playing the same way.  If you don't change your game up and learn from mistakes you will never get better.  

Next let's look at what whicker is using for his evidence.  It is the only time in almost a year that I have been "mafia".  It was my second game ever when I had no idea what I was doing and didn't have a chat with my mafia partner (there was only 1 other mafia).  I wasn't coached and still had no idea how to play the game.

Fast forward to 10 months later.  Are you gonna sit there and really try and compare my game to then.  So much has changed that it's just not viable to do so.  You can try but it just won't work.  

I do think it was a great try and proved fruitful bc you showed all your cards, we just have to read them now.

1. Is whicker just playing a real bad game as a civ with trying to delve really damn deep to try and manufacture something against me bc he thinks he found something.

2. Is whicker mafia and just trying to take out one of the most active civ that could pose a threat 

3. Is whicker mafia and I was on to something so he starts banging the table at me to throw everyone off

I don't believe whicker is mafia bc why on earth would he bang the table on d1 over something so wrong and stupid that (if he were mafia) would blow up in his face shortly and get himself lynched or investigated.  

I'm happy I got the ball rolling bc now we have some posts and votes to analyze.  

Based on how I remember you, nothing has changed. If anyone says something you dont like, you tunnel hard as retaliation.

2 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Setting up future lynches is def a mafia tactic, especially bc you don't know what I am. Your so sure I will flip mafia, only after Whicker posted about a year old game when I just started playing.  You seem to be latching on so easily to what Whicker posted, why is that?

How?

13 minutes ago, James said:

Lets try to not get caught up in too much stuff right now. We got one today, we can regroup and go forward with less distractions tomorrow.

Speaking from a position of knowledge. But at the same time not actually casting stones. This is the scummiest post I have read so far.

13 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

While squire has gotten my attention, I feel like it's going to be a mookie vs pickle affair. I'm inclined to believe they're both trying to bus each other so that, once one is stoned to death, the other can claim a "Hey I pushed for a mafia lynch on N1".

Ballsy. Especially so early in day 1. You have to imagine with 15 players that there are only 2-3 mafia. Maybe 4 if there are multiple detective roles. 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

you have much to learn.  I haven't tunneled anyone, it's interesting you say this though 

1. Is whicker just playing a real bad game as a civ with trying to delve really damn deep to try and manufacture something against me bc he thinks he found something.

2. Is whicker mafia and just trying to take out one of the most active civ that could pose a threat 

3. Is whicker mafia and I was on to something so he starts banging the table at me to throw everyone off

Tunneled is the wrong word. You obsess with anyone who says you are scummy. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Speaking from a position of knowledge. But at the same time not actually casting stones. This is the scummiest post I have read so far.

Ballsy. Especially so early in day 1. You have to imagine with 15 players that there are only 2-3 mafia. Maybe 4 if there are multiple detective roles. 

I'm pretty sure dome said 11-3-1

On 9/16/2018 at 1:07 AM, Dome said:

When the lights came back on, one of the Hostages was dead! They'd been killed by Hectic's Hunchmen!

From a French voice hiding in the Trees you all hear someone yell "I'll give one hundred million dollars to whoever gets me out of here!"

Day 1 begins now! Ratio is 11:3:1

19 minutes ago, James said:

Lets try to not get caught up in too much stuff right now. We got one today, we can regroup and go forward with less distractions tomorrow.

Similar to Ted's post and Whicker's calling his shot....that is interesting. Kind of trying to affirm Whicker's assertion without voting?

Archived