Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

23 hours ago, Dome said:
On 9/15/2018 at 7:54 AM, Dome said:
On 9/12/2018 at 8:08 PM, Dome said:

Detective Dashing wiped his brow, the sweat and blood were sticky. Nearly three weeks now he and his highly trained team the Private Police Squad had been held as Hostages on Hectic Henry’s Tree Farm, forced to work day and night harvesting hundreds of pounds of Hectic Tree Sap. He looked around the warehouse, his squad plus the others was barely a dozen. Things were getting grim, nobody knew where they were and an opportunity to escape hadn’t presented itself since they got captured. Hectic and his men were very smart and well prepared, but tonight things were about to change.

Agent Street (Colin Farrell) leaned against the wall, he was just taking a short break while Deke (LL Cool J) and Sanchez (Michelle Rodriguez) kept harvesting. He stood up and waved his arms wildly when he heard some voices approaching from outside.

“Nobody’s in here. I just wanna show you the product, boss. You'll be impressed. It’ll only take a minute.” The voice got closer. Street recognized it as the voice of Alex Montel, longtime top dog, loyal to Hectic Henry.

“Make it quick.” Henry replied.

Street turned around and all the Hostages were looking at him “It’s Henry! He’s coming in!” His whisper hissed through the warehouse. All the Hostages took positions behind crates and trees. They heard a key turn in the door.

The door swung open. Henry and Alex walked in. "Who the hell left the lights on?" Henry asked. 

"HEY! WHO LEFT THESE LIGHTS ON?! BOSS WANTS TO KNOW!!!" Alex yelled down the hallway they just came from and a few more men filed in behind the first two. One of them was Brian Gamble (Jeremy Renner) [yes, the bad guy hired A-listers too].

Detective Dashing swore under his breath, he looked at a few of the other Hostages and began picking up stones from the floor of the tree farm, they did the same. "Get ready!* He whispered. 

Hectic Henry and his men made his way through the tree farm. The warehouse was well lit, but there were plenty of places for the Hostages to hide. As Henry started up some stairs the other men began to patrol the grounds, Dashing saw that only one of them had a gun. They were nearly a dozen strong against one gun and a few of Hectics men. It was his time to shine. Baltimore PD was about to find out how badly they screwed up. 

"NOW!" Dashing yelled. He hurled 3 stones at one of the B-Lister Goons, the other Hostages did the same. Over half the stones stuck the man, he was pummeled to death. He was Gamble's Thug (Garry Guerrier)!

"THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!" Dashing yelled. "Let's kill 'em all!!!" The Hostages got up and gathered more rocks. They were heading towards the offices where they saw Henry headed when the lights when out. Everything was black.

When the lights came back on, one of the Hostages was dead! They'd been killed by Hectic's Hunchmen!

From a French voice hiding in the Trees you all hear someone yell "I'll give one hundred million dollars to whoever gets me out of here!"

The Frenchman scrambled under another tree to hide. He was terrified. It was every man for himself. He yelled again, "ONE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS TO WHOEVER GETS ME OUT OF HERE!!!" 

Night 1 will be tomorrow at 11pm EST

27 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Anyone remember Cold Winter's Night Mafia? I do

tenor.gif?itemid=8844407

For those that don't remember, pay attention to when Whicker preaches bc you may learn something. 

I'll leave the background info on that game blank for now bc the man preaching ought to be the one teaching.  

Whicker lines up the shot....

tenor.gif?itemid=4529720

*Drunk announcer voice "JUST A BIT OUTSIDE"

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8844407

For those that don't remember, pay attention to when Whicker preaches bc you may learn something. 

I'll leave the background info on that game blank for now bc the man preaching ought to be the one teaching.  

tenor.gif?itemid=4529720

https://tenor.com/view/wild-thing-charlie-sheen-gif-6232932

https://tenor.com/view/major-league-harry-doyle-gif-10892486

9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8844407

tenor.gif?itemid=4529720

tenor.gif?itemid=6232932

tenor.gif?itemid=10892486

22 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8844407

tenor.gif?itemid=4529720

Outside of my game where my emotions were not 100% intact, my  instincts and reads have been pretty damn solid recently 

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Interesting posts early from this group.  

This post from Pickle Rick is the one that tipped me off, and his follow up to my prodding only helped seal the deal.

The only other mafia game we have from Pickle Rick is a Cold Winter Nights Mafia. In that game, he made a fatal mistake early on that Toucheigh was able to catch in the following post:

Basically, Pickle Rick quoted a case for Pats from Mookie early on and said he agreed. Then, later the same day, he quoted a Mookie post that basically said "back to Pats" and asked "why Pats?" This showed that Prick, while mafia, would blindly quote and respond to posts, without considering the greater context of them, in order to appear like he was scumhunting.

Rick has also been clearly eager to roll mafia again. I think all of the previous four or five games he's mentioned that he hasn't been mafia in quite some time. However, in recent games, Ickle has shown more of a tendency to be reserved and observant, often using fewer but more content-laden posts. This has consequently lead to several of us believing that his reserved game is his scum game, as we tend to do.

This brings me to the post in question. In this post he quotes three similar posts and claims that these posts are interesting "from this group."

First, let's focus on the "from this group" part. One of the quotes in question was from DingoLadd. Although Dingo is a BDLer and someone that I happen to know, I am fairly certain that PickleR has never interacted with him before, and certainly not in a mafia game. IIRC, the only mafia game I missed was the F.F.F.E.T.L.R.L.D.C. and I do not see Dingo on that signup list. PR is generally one to ask about new people and avoid calling them out early. He especially would not have any reason to believe that Dingo's post is "interesting for this group," since that was likely the literal second post of his (after his sign up) that Pick would have read. This shows me that he, like in CWN mafia, blindly quoted and responded to posts.

Second, let's focus on the motivation behind this post. Why do those posts send up any kind of red flag at all? It is perfectly normal for civs to ask or comment in thread about a twist on the game, and I feel like any experienced mafia player would generally regard such posts as non-alignment indicative. However, I believe that Ick felt compelled to come out and "scum hunt" right away. He has seen that as he gets more reserved, he starts to garner more suspicion. He wanted to make sure that he got ahead of the "Pickle seems awfully quiet..." train, and so he commented on the first things that "stood out" to him.

Archived