Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

30 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:
21 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

This is very unique, and I like it. Did you come up with this on your own or is this actual mafia lore?

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I like change, but I am worried this will discourage pushing people with votes for reactions. I am interested to see how this goes, but it seems anti town to me. 

19 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

Interesting voting mechanic, been a while since I've been in a game with a vote cap. 

Interesting posts early from this group.  

Are you thinking this trio is together?

Just now, squire12 said:

Are you thinking this trio is together?

Hard to tell early but it's something to monitor.  It's like they all could have decided in chatty to make a post about the mechanics of voting and then lay low.  It's something we should definitely pay attention to.  

20 minutes ago, Whicker said:

One of the twins is mafia. Join me on Pickle Rick

31 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Pickle Rick

17 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Yeah Pickle Rick my goodness 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I throw a stone at The Orca

You did telegraph that one xDB|

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Hard to tell early but it's something to monitor.  It's like they all could have decided in chatty to make a post about the mechanics of voting and then lay low.  It's something we should definitely pay attention to.  

....... Yup. That seems logical. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I guess I can see it that way.  My first read on those individual quotes were pretty benign.  Have not played in a game with limited vote per player in a long time.  It does alter the mechanics some with BW votes to a degree

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

This early...highly unlikely 

James though is standing out imo. His post read to me as someone with a lot to lose

22 hours ago, Dome said:

Because of the special voting rules, we can reach night 3 ways.

1) All stones have been thrown, the day will end and the voting leader will be lynched that night.

OR

2) Over half the stones have hit one player, the day will end and that player will be lynched that night.

OR

3) We reach the voting deadline. The day will end and the voting leader will be lynched that night. 

@Dome, just for clarity: one person could be suspected early, then cleared (by whatever method), but could still be killed that day if someone came in late/wasn't paying attention, correct?

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

@Dome, just for clarity: one person could be suspected early, then cleared (by whatever method), but could still be killed that day if someone came in late/wasn't paying attention, correct?

I’m not sure I follow.

6 hours ago, James said:

I think these voting rules are unfair to people who live in glass houses.

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

How?

His only post so far I believe and stating the voting rules could be unfair to people who live in glass houses. Seemed odd and forced. Like he wanted to get a post in and then sit back. The wording though take littetally imo just came off as he doesn't want to vote cause it could draw attention like he had a lot on the line. Just an observation...and probably sounds stupid 

Just now, The Orca said:

His only post so far I believe and stating the voting rules could be unfair to people who live in glass houses. Seemed odd and forced. Like he wanted to get a post in and then sit back. The wording though take littetally imo just came off as he doesn't want to vote cause it could draw attention like he had a lot on the line. Just an observation...and probably sounds stupid 

You get that he was making a joke right? 

The famous saying "Dont throw stones in glass houses".. 

Archived