Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean not really. I've had bad reads before and I'll have them again. 

You were so sure the last time it was me and you were wrong. Nothing wrong with that. But why so sure so early in D1. We could have seen how others posted to see if mafia popped up. Not liking the timing of your push and how it played out. Let so many hide or not vote

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

You were so sure the last time it was me and you were wrong. Nothing wrong with that. But why so sure so early in D1. We could have seen how others posted to see if mafia popped up. Not liking the timing of your push and how it played out. Let so many hide or not vote

Not liking the timing of my push? Lol okay it's not like I didn't push it right after I saw it. 

I really don't understand how I always get blamed when pushes go wrong simply because I'm the most vocal. Others MUST cast votes in order for a mislynch. It's not about me. Everyone saw what I saw. Pickle was scummy. It was civ to see that. 

Just now, Whicker said:

Not liking the timing of my push? Lol okay it's not like I didn't push it right after I saw it. 

I really don't understand how I always get blamed when pushes go wrong simply because I'm the most vocal. Others MUST cast votes in order for a mislynch. It's not about me. Everyone saw what I saw. Pickle was scummy. It was civ to see that. 

It's a combination. It was wrong. You pushed it early...pounded the table...didn't let up. Day 1 you took out an active civ based on a year old read and had all that info at the ready...as I said...smells fishy

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Suspecting the most vocal person makes no sense at all. Scum want to hide. It makes much more sense to get behind a vocal civ than to be vocal yourself. Suspecting me as scum for this push is scummy. OMGUS I know. 

It's not just cause you are vocal...a bunch of other factors plays into it...you are at the top of my list along with James

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

It's a combination. It was wrong. You pushed it early...pounded the table...didn't let up. Day 1 you took out an active civ based on a year old read and had all that info at the ready...as I said...smells fishy

All the info at the ready is lol to me. I cannot understate to you my memory. I recall to another game every game. It happens automatically whenever something catches my eye. 

I didn't let up because Pickle kept digging and digging. He was scummy, dude. I know he wasn't scum, but he was scummy and none of his pushes were drawn from anything legitimate. 

Active players are just as likely to draw scum as inactives. 

6 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I'm so confused by the op. I went to read the roles and stuff and something else is there. 

I'm guessing it's your standard mafia roles, investigator, protector, vest guy etc. Mafia has a killer...who didn't kill N1 for some reason (Roleblocker maybe?) or they just didn't want to draw attention to who they needed to kill. Along with potentially a silencer, 3rd mafia is probably a generic henchman. 

No idea what the other role is, probably a specific WC that aligns with mafia. 

Archived