Hectic Henry's Tree Farm - N5 is Saturday @ 11pm EST or on majority vote

Dome

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@Dome, please replace me. I don't want to play mafia anymore. 

come on now...none of what you said is what I did and that is clear...im laughing cause mafia cant hit me and I still believe that is you. Your motivation behind pushing Pickle I dont know but it seemed off and fishy especially with the tag along James...now you are quitting cause im pushing my read of you, isn't that the definition of irony...……...stay and enjoy the debate :(

As for my extra stone, I was informed via PM that I now have 4. That's all the info I got.

My best guess is that I got an extra one because I hit all 3 of my stones on the lynchee. Absolutely no clue if that's why, or if there is a reason at all.

2 minutes ago, James said:

It would've been a slightly lesser version of lynching malf last game. You don't get rid of active people early unless you feel like you've got a great read. Hitting him would make it even easier for people to skate by.

Which I do in my mind. He isn't the only mafia, so I can look elsewhere as I have mentioned...but I will come back to him for sure later

7 minutes ago, The Orca said:

come on now...none of what you said is what I did and that is clear...im laughing cause mafia cant hit me and I still believe that is you. Your motivation behind pushing Pickle I dont know but it seemed off and fishy especially with the tag along James...now you are quitting cause im pushing my read of you, isn't that the definition of irony...……...stay and enjoy the debate :(

No. I need to learn that I'm terrible at explaining myself. It's been this way my whole life, not just online. My mind apparently has thoughts that my voice cannot express. Every time I play a mafia game, I feel like I have to overly explain myself and people still misunderstand me or my motivations or something. It's that way in BDL too. People quite literally quote my posts and talk about something tangential all the time. This just happened again with you. My frustration with this has made mafia not fun and I'm probably on my way out in BDL too. It's not any of you. It's clearly me. 

Just now, Whicker said:

No. I need to learn that I'm terrible at explaining myself. It's been this way my whole life, not just online. My mind apparently has thoughts that my voice cannot express. Every time I play a mafia game, I feel like I have to overly explain myself and people still misunderstand me or my motivations or something. It's that way in BDL too. People quite literally quote my posts and talk about something tangential all the time. This just happened again with you. My frustration with this has made mafia not fun and I'm probably on my way out in BDL too. It's not any of you. It's clearly me. 

I think you can turn it around and enjoy it. Just embrace the debate. If its not going the way you think, try to clarify or just move on to your next thought....I do it all the time. Also, no need to get frustrated or worried about being frustrated...I used to do that a lot when I started playing

So I've re read 15 pages. It was fun. You had Whicker making super overconfident statements about pickle. Then making a good joke going surprisingly unnoticed. 

We then had Orca defending Pickle for pages but not saving me, weirdly claimed then giving shady explanation about it. 

Mookie still didn't give it's trademark N1 read.

Tk3 and Matts look like they make some sense out of it.

Dingo saying I looked scummy after 2 posts seemed weird. Put me on notice.

Too many inactives. Where are Woz? Touch? Flacco? Why is Sanchez still playing Mafia?

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Its so much fun going back and forth with you...stay and play :x

2 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

So I've re read 15 pages. It was fun. You had Whicker making super overconfident statements about pickle. Then making a good joke going surprisingly unnoticed. 

We then had Orca defending Pickle for pages but not saving me, weirdly claimed then giving shady explanation about it. 

Too many inactives. Where are Woz? Touch? Flacco? Why is Sanchez still playing Mafia?

Im guessing a mafia is definitely inactive. Im looking at Flacco at the moment based on James suggesting I hit him

16 hours ago, James said:

flacco

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Confused by this statement. I looked for mafia while you all tunneled on Pickle...heck you called your shot early like Whicker.  How did I now save you?....confused on this

13 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Confused by this statement. I looked for mafia while you all tunneled on Pickle...heck you called your shot early like Whicker.  How did I now save you?....confused on this

Like James said. No idea how that came out as saving me. I meant saving him (pickle)

38 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I dont agree with your assessment. The reason you arent lynched early is that most of us understand your POV.

Archived