Trade Help Thread

keysersoze3421

31 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Anybody?

I personally don't like the way your receivers look after the trade, but you could use an upgrade at RB2. I wouldn't do it but if you are comfortable with a combo of Crowder/Tate as your WR2 than it makes sense. 

What does his team look like? Is there a receiver you could snag that might be a little more promising than Crowder?

4 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

I personally don't like the way your receivers look after the trade, but you could use an upgrade at RB2. I wouldn't do it but if you are comfortable with a combo of Crowder/Tate as your WR2 than it makes sense. 

What does his team look like? Is there a receiver you could snag that might be a little more promising than Crowder?

Cooper and Jeffrey are his top 2 WRs...Jeffrey just scares me

1 hour ago, bigben07MVP said:

Jeffrey and Crowell is a much better package if you can pull that off IMO.

Meh, Crowder and Jeffery will put up about the same numbers in a 16 game season, and you don't have to worry nearly as much about Crowder getting injured. 

My opinion, Crowder sees 120+ targets this year. 

Was just offered this trade...

I give:
Dez Bryant
Jimmy Graham
Pierre Garcon 

I get:
Odell Beckham 

My lineup:

QB: Sam Bradford
RB: Jay Ajayi 
RB: Christian McCaffrey 
WR: Odell Beckham
WR: AJ Green
TE: Kyle Rudolph
FX: Jacquizz Rodgers
DST: Texans
K: Brandon McManus

Bench:
Alvin Kamara RB
Cooper Kupp WR
Tyrell Williams WR
FA pickup 
FA pickup 

Thinking about doing this. Any help would be appreciated. 

7 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Was just offered this trade...

I give:
Dez Bryant
Jimmy Graham
Pierre Garcon 

I get:
Odell Beckham 

My lineup:

QB: Sam Bradford
RB: Jay Ajayi 
RB: Christian McCaffrey 
WR: Odell Beckham
WR: AJ Green
TE: Kyle Rudolph
FX: Jacquizz Rodgers
DST: Texans
K: Brandon McManus

Bench:
Alvin Kamara RB
Cooper Kupp WR
Tyrell Williams WR
FA pickup 
FA pickup 

Thinking about doing this. Any help would be appreciated. 

Looking at your roster it's not bad. I don't care much for the 3 players you'd be giving up. Dez is good but you're basically trading dez and jimmy for OBJ which is nice. 

I have two offers on the table for Doug Martin. Both are good offers. I have faith in Mariota, but should I? He's been a let down so far. Which offer would you take?

Team A - offering Drew Brees

Team B - offering Keenan Allen

1PPR, here is my squad:
Marcus Mariota
Antonio Brown
Terrelle Pryor
Todd Gurley
Leonard Fournette
Kyle Rudolph
Tyrell Williams

BN: Pierre Garcon, Kenny Golladay, Doug Martin, Joe Mixon, Terrance West, Austin Hooper, Andrew Luck

So I have a trade I'm thinking about doing at first I was all for it know thinking maybe I should hold off for now it's a 12 man league full ppr 

i receive tyreke hill

i trade Bucky Allen and James white

my other RBs and wra are

hyde ajyai Miller 

dez, martavias Bryant, Jordan mathews

46 minutes ago, MemphisEagles said:

Think I can and should try Jordan Howard for Matarvus Bryant or Alshon Jeffdery? I have tons of backs and a very weak WR situation. Half PPR

I know that Bryant had a TD pass today, but I'm not a huge fan. I thought I was missing something with the way everyone was really high on him going into the season. Jeffery I can see the appeal for, but Wentz does seem to be spreading the ball around a fair amount, so I don't think that Alshon is the true "#1" there, though he had a nice game today. I think you're going to endure quite a few weeks like last week though. I wouldn't hate that trade if it were the one that you were making - I think it's a definite sell low on Howard.  I'm trying to trade off Howard right now as well, so I support the idea of moving off him. I don't like the reps that Cohen is getting, and I don't like Howard's ongoing injury. There may be others I would try for first.

Archived